Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really excited to get into cheating my Wii U games, I dont plan to do anything outlandish like fly hacking or instant killing. I would like to do something simple like editing the abilities on my gear in Splatoon (to whats possible to obtain legitimately), can this help me with that? After I make changes to my gear do I have to do anything else to ensure I dont get banned?

I hate to sound like a lazy SOB but are there any save editors for any of these games or at the very least a video tutorial on setting up?

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,
Reactions: PeachXRosalina

Totally Tim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starts at 12CD0D80(player id is one slot down, either 0, 1 or 2), you have to go down from there like you had to with other versions. If you still have the gear.docx that was posted here, you can basically apply the things in there, without the offsets of course.
Thanks! I managed to figure it out from there. It seems like that document is down, sadly, but I've been documenting which values correspond to which pieces of gear. I'll share it here if no one else has done so by the time that I get done looking at everything.

Reactions: aracom

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use TCP Gecko to inject codes from the first page? I'm trying to search up my coin value in Splatoon but nothing shows up in the search. Maybe I'm using it wrong.

aspix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use TCP Gecko to inject codes from the first page? I'm trying to search up my coin value in Splatoon but nothing shows up in the search. Maybe I'm using it wrong.
Try searching for an unkown 32-bit value between 0x12C00000 and 0x12E00000. Buy something from the shop and/or Spyke and rescan with "less than" selected.

Make sure your view is in decimal and also make sure you convert dec to hex before poking. Enter/exit the shop to refresh the value on-screen.

Last edited by aspix,

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Try searching for an unkown 32-bit value between 0x12C00000 and 0x12E00000. Buy something from the shop and/or Spyke and rescan with "less than" selected.

Make sure your view is in decimal and also make sure you convert dec to hex before poking. Enter/exit the shop to refresh the value on-screen.
by rescan you mean refine? or restart search?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I cant buy anything unless I'm connected online. I'm on 5.5.1 and I'm using my own copy of the game. Can I block Nintendo updates and play online? I'm using homebrew DNS and I'm blocking these URLS on my router.

nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
c.shop.nintendowifi.net

aspix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd appreciate those gear offsets as well, if you don't mind.
I plan on making a python script that automatically unlocks all subs and rolls triples for them. Should save people about 1-3 hours of searching/poking addresses. I'm fairly certain it'll be done by tomorrow....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I cant buy anything unless I'm connected online. I'm on 5.5.1 and I'm using my own copy of the game. Can I block Nintendo updates and play online? I'm using homebrew DNS and I'm blocking these URLS on my router.

nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
c.shop.nintendowifi.net
I have TubeHax DNS enabled, am running 5.5.1, and connect online just fine. I have no experience with router blocking, though.

Reactions: OriginalHamster

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on making a python script that automatically unlocks all subs and rolls triples for them. Should save people about 1-3 hours of searching/poking addresses. I'm fairly certain it'll be done by tomorrow....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have TubeHax DNS enabled, am running 5.5.1, and connect online just fine. I have no experience with router blocking, though.
Someone in another topic last night claimed tubehax failed on them so I took the precaution to block on my router but I guess I'll remove it for this.

aspix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone in another topic last night claimed tubehax failed on them so I took the precaution to block on my router but I guess I'll remove it for this.
I'm actually unsure that it's working for me, although I do have that red X that signifies that some update failed to download. I'm not too paranoid about it -- maybe I should be.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I'm actually unsure that it's working for me, although I do have that red X that signifies that some update failed to download. I'm not too paranoid about it -- maybe I should be.
my red x is gone and i'm on tubehax

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to backup my data to my USB in case the money I spend trying to alter my coin/shell count ends up wasted. Can I play with the gamedata on my USB or does the system only have access to the internal storage data?

I took the time to update all my Wii U games and then reapplied tubehax before Nintendo sends out another update.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to backup my data to my USB in case the money I spend trying to alter my coin/shell count ends up wasted. Can I play with the gamedata on my USB or does the system only have access to the internal storage data?

I took the time to update all my Wii U games and then reapplied tubehax before Nintendo sends out another update.
Wrong topic, man.

Edit: No it's not, this was an error on my end. Sorry!

Last edited by Jonna,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you think I'm being off topic then feel free to report my post and let the mods do their job.

I'm just trying to get some help getting this working.
No worries, I said I read your post wrong and apologized, it was completely my fault. Hopefully you'll get some help with your issue!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch