Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to Survive

Item modifiers

Type
26B02164 00000XXX

Quantity
26B02168 XXXXXXXX

Ammo Selected
26B0216C 000000XX

Ammo Clip
26B0216C XXXXXXXX

NEVERMIND these addresses just moves when the game was reloaded

can someone with talent please come and make some pointers please?

Code:
01 Flashlight
02 Wooden Stick?
03 Machete?
0A Incindiary Ammo
14 Bow?
15 Molotov Cocktail
16 Attractrive Molotov
17 Fresh Meat
18 Explosive Bait
19 Cooked Meat
1A Fresh Meat (?)
1B Healing Poltice
1C Medikit
1D Cassava Root
1E Cassava Root
1F Healing Plant
20 Guarana Root
21 Exotic Fruits
22 Guarana root
23 Empty Bottle
24 Bottle Full of Water
25 Bottle Full of Gasoline
26 Piece of Fabric
27 Empty Jerrycan
28 Jerrycan 1/3 Water
29 Jerrycan 2/3 Water
2A Jerrycan 3/3 Water
2B Jerrycan 1/3 Gasoline
2C Jerrycan 2/3 Gasoline
2D Jerrycan 3/3 Gasoline
2E Old Rope
2F
30 Boat Propeller
31 Charged Battery

3B Special Red Plant
3C Special Blue Plant
3D Brown Mushrooms
3E Special White Plant
3F Cooked Special White Plant
40 "Strength" Potion
41 "Aim" Potion
42 "Shield" Potion
43 "Strength" Ultra Potion
44 "Aim" Ultra Potion
45 "Shield" Ultra Potion

5D Animal Skin

70 Fish n' Chips
71 Steak n' Mushrooms

79 Rusty Machete
7A Gplden Rusty Machete

85 Stabilized Composite Long Bow

A3 Handmade Sten Gun
A4 Golden Handmade Sten Gun
A5 Handmade Fast Shotgun
A6 Golden Handmade Fast Shotgun
A7 Handmade Machinegun
A8 Golden Handmade Machinegun
A9 Handmade Scoped Sten Gun
AA Golden Handmade Scoped Sten Gun
AB Handmade Scoped Fast Shotgun
AC Golden Handmade Scoped Fast Shotgun
AD Handmade Scoped Machinegun
AE Golden Handmade Scoped Machinegun
AF Twin Sticks Boomerang
B0 Golden Twin Sticks Boomerang
B1 Triple Sticks Boomerang
B2 Golden Triple Sticks Boomerang
B3 Cutting Twin Sticks Boomerang
B4 Golden Cutting Twin Sticks Boomerang
B5 Triple Sticks Cutting Boomerang
B6 Golden Triple Sticks Cutting Boomerang

DC Glasses
DD Bone
DE Bone Blade

E4 Hardware
E5 Handmade Scope

E7 Ammo for Handmade Guns
E8 Classic Arrows
E9 Classic Arrows +Feathers
EA Incindiary Arrows
EB Incindiary Arrows +Feathers
EC Explosive Arrows
ED Explosive Arrows +Feathers

F6 Bulletproof Vest
F7 Gasmask
F8 Iron Grid
F9 Iron Sheet
FA Truck Tire
FB Tire Strap
FC Helmet
FD Helmet With Bones
FE Helmet with Flint
FF Hazmat Helmet
100 Hazmat Helmet with Bones
101 Hazmat Helmet with Flint
102 Visored Helmet
103 Visored Helmet with Bones
104 Visored Helmet with Flint
105 Reinforced Helmet
106 Reinforced Helmet with Bones
107 Reinforced Helmet with Flint

Last edited by Missing Number,
Reactions: zeldaism

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there some sort of incompatibility between JGecko and Mario Maker? I have a simple code that changes the time I have, but whenever it is active, all the enemies and blocks flash constantly and there are a number of serious visual bugs. Is there a way to fix this?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there some sort of incompatibility between JGecko and Mario Maker? I have a simple code that changes the time I have, but whenever it is active, all the enemies and blocks flash constantly and there are a number of serious visual bugs. Is there a way to fix this?
This is a code bug and not an application one

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
If you fix the code yes
I don't understand, it happens with every single code I try to create. Right now I have this:
03010000 102EFA66
00000100 00000000
00020000 261BD9F4
FFFFFFFF 00000000

Is there something to fix? The address works perfectly with TCP Gecko.

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone with talent please come and make some pointers please?
You can always try to make 2 or more pointer dumps and use an application like the Universal Pointer Searcher to find your pointer.

I don't understand, it happens with every single code I try to create. Right now I have this:
03010000 102EFA66
00000100 00000000
00020000 261BD9F4
FFFFFFFF 00000000

Is there something to fix? The address works perfectly with TCP Gecko.
Just so I understand you, you used TCPGecko .Net and poke the address 261BD9F4, right?

Are you using the latest version of TCPGecko.elf?

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
You can always try to make 2 or more pointer dumps and use an application like the Universal Pointer Searcher

Just so I understand you, you used TCPGecko .Net and poke the address 261BD9F4, right?

Are you using the latest version of TCPGecko.elf?
Yes, I am doing that. How do I see the version I'm using? Rather, do you have a link to the latest version?

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am doing that. How do I see the version I'm using? Rather, do you have a link to the latest version?
When you are running the homebrew launcher on the Wii U and select the app, you should see a description and the version on the screen. The latest version should be on the front page. If you can't find it, I'll post a link later.

There is a rule with the new version of the code handler where you need to put a termination at the end of a pointer code or conditional code. Otherwise, you will experience slowdowns, however, I only experience this with two games so far so the effects could be different per game.

Knight of Time

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I'm curious to ask if there is anyone here with the disc version of Mario Kart 8 (4.1, NTSC) who has attempted to make an item modifier for that version to exclusively use offline?

I found an item modifier code made by BullyWiiPlaza on YouTube that is different than the one here. Has anyone with the same version of Mario Kart 8 as me tried it?

Anyway, it would be nice to get a little more input here if possible, please.

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
When you are running the homebrew launcher on the Wii U and select the app, you should see a description and the version on the screen. The latest version should be on the front page. If you can't find it, I'll post a link later.

There is a rule with the new version of the code handler where you need to put a termination at the end of a pointer code or conditional code. Otherwise, you will experience slowdowns, however, I only experience this with two games so far so the effects could be different per game.
Sorry I can't find it. I go to wj44.ml/k31 and /py, that is it.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me, or is Yoshi's Woolly World coding incredibly dynamic? Well, I think I found the Bead Total modifier, but things like Watermelon/Ice/Fire ammunition seems to be hard to locate.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've searched the offsets for Ice Watermelons ammo, but I'm just having no luck. Zero, nada, nothing. The offsets that Gecko dotNET does point me to... they soft-lock the game if modified. I've probably looked like what, 5 or 7 times, including a full dump of 10000000-4D000000? Any ideas, like maybe being accessible in the sub-data of 10000000? Yeah, this is for Yoshi's Woolly World.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've finally found what I've been looking for. The timer for super luigi bros ! And i found it by looking at mario bros.
Here's the deal. I've been looking for the hex numbers for the timers. Yes i found those but it would change the codes.
BUT the address for the timer is a few addresses over and its not showing as 00000064 (100) in luigi. Like I said a few addresses over and it's listed like 01010101. Changed it to 01111389 and i got 999 with a frozen timer.
Now the problem is if I die I have to repoke the address to get the time i want . Is there a way to poke it once when I start playing and keep a timer active until I restart the game over. And if you change some other 0 to 1 you get the score going up FAST with the 999 timer.
Btw @TheWord21. I found mario address 3d81fd4c

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still can't get @CosmoCortney codehandler working. I get to the screen that says press a or press x and it goes to the wii u menu and then click mii maker and it still shows press a or press x.

Last edited by jbuck1975,

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've finally found what I've been looking for. The timer for super luigi bros ! And i found it by looking at mario bros.
Here's the deal. I've been looking for the hex numbers for the timers. Yes i found those but it would change the codes.
BUT the address for the timer is a few addresses over and its not showing as 00000064 (100) in luigi. Like I said a few addresses over and it's listed like 01010101. Changed it to 01111389 and i got 999 with a frozen timer.
Now the problem is if I die I have to repoke the address to get the time i want . Is there a way to poke it once when I start playing and keep a timer active until I restart the game over. And if you change some other 0 to 1 you get the score going up FAST with the 999 timer.
Btw @TheWord21. I found mario address 3d81fd4c

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still can't get @CosmoCortney codehandler working. I get to the screen that says press a or press x and it goes to the wii u menu and then click mii maker and it still shows press a or press x.
Err, if you press a/x, you're done, it should work once you press the relevant button. Unsure of the difference, would recommend just pressing X for cheat codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY...