Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

skilarbabcock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JGecko is easier to use. I wouldnt ever be to do that hosting thing. And Alli have to do is put in the code and hit send. I think the code handler isn't working dkrnskme reason, because it does connect to me win u, the codes just don't work

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but didn't release because it could lead to potential ftw hacking in the online ranking. maybe i can find a way for a zelda amiibo spoof
What online ranking? TP HD doesn't have that. When you finish the cave it ranks YOUR playthrough, but it doesn't upload it or anything. At least, not that I've seen.

MG2123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question. I use a 1.1.6 Smash Bros Wii U PAL disc and TCPGecko, but I can't get the P1 always has 0% damage cheat to work since I can only poke one line at a time. JGecko U and Homebrew Launcher don't work for me. Please help.

EDIT: I should probably clarify that attempting to use the Homebrew Launcher as described in the tutorial freezes my Wii U. I've got the Wii U's IP address and all that good stuff, since I managed to get the Fly costume in Super Mario Maker thanks to editing the amount of flies I had to kill.

There's also an option to add cheats on the TCPGecko program, but whatever I put in there, I get an error message saying "invalid address", no matter what options I chose.

Last edited by MG2123,

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh, I thought that: "Upon completing a section of the Cave of Shadows, the game presents a score based on the amount of Hearts preserved, time taken, highest combo and amiibo used while traversing it on a previous attempt" means that your score will be publicly visible

can you explain how you made this hack (I used GECKO)? and this is the hack code for that?

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany

can you explain how you made this hack (I used GECKO)? and this is the hack code for that?

I searched up all the coordinates (was kinda tricky). then i loaded my coordinates with the load float code type, added some value to it with the float operation code type and stored it into callies coordinates with the store float code type. then subtracted the value from it and stored it to marie's coordinates

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I searched up all the coordinates (was kinda tricky). then i loaded my coordinates with the load float code type, added some value to it with the float operation code type and stored it into callies coordinates with the store float code type. then subtracted the value from it and stored it to marie's coordinates

I do not understand because English is not my first language so you can give me some examples of how I should do? :)

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question. I use a 1.1.6 Smash Bros Wii U PAL disc and TCPGecko, but I can't get the P1 always has 0% damage cheat to work since I can only poke one line at a time. JGecko U and Homebrew Launcher don't work for me. Please help.

EDIT: I should probably clarify that attempting to use the Homebrew Launcher as described in the tutorial freezes my Wii U. I've got the Wii U's IP address and all that good stuff, since I managed to get the Fly costume in Super Mario Maker thanks to editing the amount of flies I had to kill.

There's also an option to add cheats on the TCPGecko program, but whatever I put in there, I get an error message saying "invalid address", no matter what options I chose.
My code modifies your current percent. If there's nothing constantly applying 0 to the address you damage will change.

You need JGecko U, if HBL doesn't work just use loadiine.ovh and load TCPGecko + installer (i think that's what it's called).

MG2123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My code modifies your current percent. If there's nothing constantly applying 0 to the address you damage will change.

You need JGecko U, if HBL doesn't work just use loadiine.ovh and load TCPGecko + installer (i think that's what it's called).

I appreciate the help, and I got JGecko to work now, but the code itself won't work. My damage still increases after getting hit, it doesn't return to 0.

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I appreciate the help, and I got JGecko to work now, but the code itself won't work. My damage still increases after getting hit, it doesn't return to 0.
Is your sm4sh NTSC or PAL? And are you using disc or loadiine?

Edit: Nvm just reread your first post. I'll look into the code when I get a chance.

Last edited by Macopride64,

MG2123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a PAL Smash 4 disc on version 1.1.6, like the code says.

I launch TCPGecko via loadiine.ovh and then I launch the game. When the game is launched, I start up J Gecko U and then I connect it to my Wii U. Afterwards I send over the code, go single player on 9.0 and... nothing. When I get hit, it's like I didn't change anything at all.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I launch TCPGecko via loadiine.ovh and then I launch the game. When the game is launched, I start up J Gecko U and then I connect it to my Wii U. Afterwards I send over the code, go single player on 9.0 and... nothing. When I get hit, it's like I didn't change anything at all.
You actually should launch the modified TCPGecko .elf file from the OP: this .zip file has the files you need. Put all that in the TCPGecko folder in the SD card. This has the codehandler that JGeckoU uses to make the codes work, otherwise it won't work. Try again, but now with the modified TCPGecko. Launch HBL, install TCPGecko with the codehandler (there are two options on screen when launching the app), & the codes should work now.

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Try testing another code and see if that works. If other codes work I'll look into this one in the morning.

Or try what @TamDanny said lol

MG2123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You actually should launch the modified TCPGecko .elf file from the OP: this .zip file has the files you need. Put all that in the TCPGecko folder in the SD card. This has the codehandler that JGeckoU uses to make the codes work, otherwise it won't work. Try again, but now with the modified TCPGecko. Launch HBL, install TCPGecko with the codehandler (there are two options on screen when launching the app), & the codes should work now.

I can't use the Homebrew Launcher though. It freezes my Wii U. Then there's this folder labeled 'www' which I have no idea on where to put that. I already have the HBL files and the TCPGecko files on my SD Card.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't use the Homebrew Launcher though. It freezes my Wii U. Then there's this folder labeled 'www' which I have no idea on where to put that. I already have the HBL files and the TCPGecko files on my SD Card.
Hm, I think this problem usually has to do with the files, but I'm not positive on that one.
Can you try launching the HBL from loadiine.ovh or wj44.ml? If that doesn't work, maybe you should try redownloading the files for HBL. I could share my files of HBL, if it's necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1