Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if I've missed something, but is poking 0E memory range unsupported?

I'm trying to change some ASM but it freezes everytime.

Having the same problem, found the games's asm sitting in the 0E range but haven't found away to write to it yet.

We have no write permission to this range. But you can access the A0 range with another version of pygecko to edit the asm.
use this kernel exploit: http://wj44.ml/k31/
and this pyGecko version: http://wj44.ml/py/

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
We have no write permission to this range. But you can access the A0 range with another version of pygecko to edit the asm.
use this kernel exploit: http://wj44.ml/k31/
and this pyGecko version: http://wj44.ml/py/
I think that's the version I'm using, I'll have to check though. Is it also mirroring the 0E range cause it doesn't seem to be

edit: the asm I'd like to poke is sitting at address 0EB836D0

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
I think that's the version I'm using, I'll have to check though. Is it also mirroring the 0E range cause it doesn't seem to be

edit: the asm I'd like to poke is sitting at address 0EB836D0
Just add 0xA0000000 to the address. Otherwise you could search for the as as hex in the memory viewer. (Don't use the regex search, because it's buggy and then it won't stop searching if you have bad luck)

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just add 0xA0000000 to the address. Otherwise you could search for the as as hex in the memory viewer. (Don't use the regex search, because it's buggy and then it won't stop searching if you have bad luck)
Well it doesn't seem to be mirroring that far. Its mirroring 01 to around 03 to A1-A3 just fine, After 03 it just zeros so i can't tell were exactly were it stops. but the main rpx asm which seems to start in this game at around 0EB00020 I get nothing going to AEB00020.

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Well it doesn't seem to be mirroring that far. Its mirroring 01 to around 03 to A1-A3 just fine, After 03 it just zeros so i can't tell were exactly were it stops. but the main rpx asm which seems to start in this game at around 0EB00020 I get nothing going to AEB00020.
Did you try finding it in a memory dump of A0000000 - B0000000?

Knight of Time

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

Yesterday, after finally getting the internet working on my Wii U again (it hadn't been working for about a month or so), I started the process of attempting to use codes after I got the Homebrew Channel working on my Wii U, but after having no success getting some codes to work for the US disc version of Wind Waker HD using JGecko, I figured I better post here, so yeah, could someone possibly give me some detailed help getting codes to work through one of the Gecko programs so that I don't get lost again, please?

If anyone's wondering, I'm now using firmware 5.5.1.

Helitenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Yesterday, after finally getting the internet working on my Wii U again (it hadn't been working for about a month or so), I started the process of attempting to use codes after I got the Homebrew Channel working on my Wii U, but after having no success getting some codes to work for the US disc version of Wind Waker HD using JGecko, I figured I better post here, so yeah, could someone possibly give me some detailed help getting codes to work through one of the Gecko programs so that I don't get lost again, please?

Same here, are there any codes to change Links outfit back to the one he was originally wearing?

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Hi all,

TCPGecko.elf (the one ou launch though the Homebrew Launcher) has some compatibility issues with various games. TPHD and WWHD disconnect after a short time and you won't be able to reconnect, StarFox Zero freezes on the boot screen. I don't know if this can be fixed

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have a unlock all for mario kart 8 pal/eur I could use ? Thanks. Iv tried looking for it myself but have had no luck.. Im sure by the time I find one, I would have been better to just complete the game myself lol

Thanks CosmoCortney

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

Helitenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TCPGecko.elf (the one ou launch though the Homebrew Launcher) has some compatibility issues with various games. TPHD and WWHD disconnect after a short time and you won't be able to reconnect, StarFox Zero freezes on the boot screen. I don't know if this can be fixed
Damn, i was looking really forward to WWHD with hacks

Knight of Time

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ouch, that sucks to hear.

Has anyone here been successful in getting codes to work with Wind Waker HD while using PyGecko or JGecko? I'm curious to find out.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Blah. 3 of my NSO + Expansion Pass family group members are leaving. Found one replacement so far but still need to fill two empty slots. I have 9 days or i eat the extra cost myself. But with a full group $11 for a year is a good deal. imo
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    new ghostbusters was decent, not as good as the previous one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye,
    theres a new ghostbusters?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: