Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I can post this here, but, can i use save data of loadiine and inject with saviine on the wii u to use a disc?

Or use saviine to dump a wii u save (disc) and use that save data with loadiine?

Because I found a save editor for hyrule warriors, and I dump my HW save data but the save editor don't get it,,,

Someone have a HW save data with one character in the max level?

look i try with this save data (HW USA 1.9.0) and this save editor

Attachments

• HW.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 296
Last edited by SkulllKid,

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried taking the XML someone posted with all the materials and map item codes, adding my 1.9.0 codes to it, and updating the rest to 1.9.0 using the offset described above, but the materials and map item codes don't seem to work at all. Some of them seemed to work at first (Monster Tooth stayed at 999 for a while), but don't seem to work any more. I suspect the offset is wrong, or perhaps I messed up somehow. Here's the XML I've got so far if someone wants to take a look at it.
Hey If you dont mind me asking. whats up with the kills made code in your .xml? It seems to set my kills to zero instead of maxing them out. Any way to fix that? Thanks

Chocolate Bitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I need help with this Code:
Speed Code Player 1 [Bylly@WiiPlaza, Mr. Mysterio & CosmoCortney]
[4443BB4C] + 52E4 XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX amount? and what is the XXXXXXX stands for?

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey If you dont mind me asking. whats up with the kills made code in your .xml? It seems to set my kills to zero instead of maxing them out. Any way to fix that? Thanks

Yes I see that too,, but is not my .xml, is 2 .xml in this post, look the first one, i see the second one doesn't work, and make the kills to 0,,, but check the first one, i didn't try that one, but I still locking to get more codes for HW on 1.9.0 (that one, the max lvl and the materials) or get any save file with all that

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I see that too,, but is not my .xml, is 2 .xml in this post, look the first one, i see the second one doesn't work, and make the kills to 0,,, but check the first one, i didn't try that one, but I still locking to get more codes for HW on 1.9.0 (that one, the max lvl and the materials) or get any save file with all that
got that code working actually. changed a couple things a wala:
Max Kills Player 1
00020000 1070F540
0000270F 00000000
Max Kills Player 2
00020000 1070F768
0000270F 00000000
there you go
EDIT:BTW did you get the adventure map items codes working i cant seem to get that one to work

Last edited by DualBladedKirito,

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Whoops. Sorry about that. I wrote that one into that file myself. I never use it, I only port it occasionally, so I left its value at 0. Here, is 3,000 enough?

Attachments

• BWPE01-190.xml.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 269

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I can post this here, but, can i use save data of loadiine and inject with saviine on the wii u to use a disc?

Or use saviine to dump a wii u save (disc) and use that save data with loadiine?

Because I found a save editor for hyrule warriors, and I dump my HW save data but the save editor don't get it,,,

Someone have a HW save data with one character in the max level?

look i try with this save data (HW USA 1.9.0) and this save editor
Bro that save editor is for Hyrule Warriors Legends on the 3DS, not Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U. That's why it's not working.

There is currently no save editor program for Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U. There's a thread about using hex editors to manually edit the Wii U Hyrule Warriors save, but that requires a decent amount of foreknowledge about hex editors.

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Probably someone could test the 99 Ammo code on ZombiU which sets anything to 99 on the default handgun slot. You can also throw infinite Grenades, Flares etc. with that code.

00220000 10FD58D8
10000000 50000000
000004E4 00000000
10000000 50000000
00000888 00000063

Reactions: OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Im asking since a month if something have a code for 999 Stars for mario vs Donkey Kong tp and when i have it, now you post it
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Tried your code but didn't work with the US version, so searched on my end... :c
But still, seeing your code being one address only entice me to try :) (if that make you feel better)

Reactions: victormr21

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Umm, interesting phenomenon - at least for me lol.

When trying to make other codes for Sm4sh and ZombiU again, I wanted to poke found addresses, however as soon as clicked on Poke, nothing happened/changed. It looked like the address is somehow "locked"...

Ideas?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Umm, interesting phenomenon - at least for me lol.

When trying to make other codes for Sm4sh and ZombiU again, I wanted to poke found addresses, however as soon as clicked on Poke, nothing happened/changed. It looked like the address is somehow "locked"...

Ideas?
If you are using TCPGecko try poking from memory viewer tab, update the address after poking, and check. If after update the value is different from the one you poke it's possible that address is NOT storing the value you are looking for but pointing to another memory address.

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you are using TCPGecko try poking from memory viewer tab, update the address after poking, and check. If after update the value is different from the one you poke it's possible that address is NOT storing the value you are looking for but pointing to another memory address.

I tried both from the Search and Memory Viewer tab with Auto Update being enabled. The address updates automatically to the correct value when the game changes it. Poking still does not work.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried both from the Search and Memory Viewer tab with Auto Update being enabled. The address updates automatically to the correct value when the game changes it. Poking still does not work.
It works but the game overwrites it again. If this happens, you found a wrong address.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Also remember not to play while dumping/poking, it would happen your value got overwriten in the process.

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It works but the game overwrites it again. If this happens, you found a wrong address.

Also remember not to play while dumping/poking, it would happen your value got overwriten in the process.

Indeed I always pause for searching/refining.

How can I find the correct address then? I searched from 10000000 to 49000000 and was able to find only one address (8/16/32 bit search) . Is that the same as for pointers or could the correct address be stored in another memory Range?

Thanks for your advice! :)

Last edited by GoldCobra,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I find the correct address then? I searched from 10000000 to 49000000 and was able to find only one address (8/16/32 bit search) . Is that the same as for pointers or could the correct address be stored in another memory Range?
You should be able to find everything in that memory range

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1