iHeartlessHero13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Tons of stuff on here to read.. I'm a tad lazy, so sorry if this was mentioned, but...

Has it been attempted to try something similar to a reset hack glitch? How does the 3ds hypervisor handle code just before it loses power? and anything along these lines..

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
Stupid question: I read earlier that Neimod had found a possible Stack Smash exploit? Is it true, and can anyone give me some more details?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dont know if its true
http://pastebin.com/Bgc7aZET < this could easily be faked

I don't trust any of this "legit sources" until I see a real picture of the work in action. So, fake to me :/.
And look at the date, Sep 17th, 2012... nearly a month since last update ¬.¬
this isn't a legit source ;). ad I said, everybody can make that and put it onto the internet.

actually, I dont trust anything until it works on my own 3ds

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
dont know if its true

I don't trust any of this "legit sources" until I see a real picture of the work in action. So, fake to me :/.
this isn't a legit source ;). ad I said, everybody can make that and put it onto the internet.

Yo, we all here will be recompensed soon with our newly flashed 3DS's runing a... what ddo you want, a PS1 emulator maybe???
But the first step to prove it will be of course, the Hello World, it would be nice if neimod does this with big and shny 3D letters :D.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't hold your breath. Anyone can copy/paste anything and make it look like someone else said it. Proof or stfu should be the default thinking in this situation. That is unless you like being let down by false hope.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dont know if its true

Yo, we all here will be recompensed soon with our newly flashed 3DS's runing a... what ddo you want, a PS1 emulator maybe???
But the first step to prove it will be of course, the Hello World, it would be nice if neimod does this with big and shny 3D letters :D.

no i have a psp for that, i want ice age 4 in 3d on my 3ds B-)

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont know if its true

no i have a psp for that, i want ice age 4 in 3d on my 3ds B-)
You can already do that, you just need intermissions every 10min

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, 3ds video converter can already do that for ya. Just wish it was possible to change the date on vids to sort them into their own folders somehow.
Anyway, back on topic. I'd actually like to see a virtualboy emulator on 3ds. That would be pretty cool,amongst other things. We're gonna have to wait for something legit before we even can dream of homebrew realistically.

harkiniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody else here loves the pre-hacking times? Its the only time where the community is all burning their brains together, bashing wrong/dumb theories, seeing good projects go awry and experiencing nice surprises(oh these feel like such an achievment! Even when we had done nothing to achieve them...)
Sure, after the hacking we would still have the homebrew talk and its totally cool, but this kind of union is unique and we only experience it for some time.
So folks, no hurry and no anger, we're all going to get to our objectives one day, so lets not forget the good times we spent getting to it.
After this is done, I'll be looking forward to the next console released, to the next "Awesome hacking theories!".

Reactions: 2 people

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody else here loves the pre-hacking times? Its the only time where the community is all burning their brains together, bashing wrong/dumb theories, seeing good projects go awry and experiencing nice surprises(oh these feel like such an achievment! Even when we had done nothing to achieve them...)
Sure, after the hacking we would still have the homebrew talk and its totally cool, but this kind of union is unique and we only experience it for some time.
So folks, no hurry and no anger, we're all going to get to our objectives one day, so lets not forget the good times we spent getting to it.
After this is done, I'll be looking forward to the next console released, to the next "Awesome hacking theories!".
Oh, don't worry, I feel 3ds is still a long way from being hacked. Then you have vita, which supposedly has something in the works. Soon we will have Wii-u and ppl crying for a hack. Then in the next year or so, the next xbox and playstation.
If you love the hacking scene while it's in limbo, then you're sure to be happy for quite awhile.

Reactions: 1 person

megahog2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion to hack the 3ds.
Why don't we use the ar cards as a advantage because with many different pictures many things may pop up if you edit a ar card
maybe someone could make a code within an Ar Card picture and use it with Star Pics
just suggesting

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion to hack the 3ds.
Why don't we use the ar cards as a advantage because with many different pictures many things may pop up if you edit a ar card
maybe someone could make a code within an Ar Card picture and use it with Star Pics
just suggesting
I don't think you quite understand how the AR cards work. Each software is limited to recognize only cards made for that software. For example, Star Pics won't recognize Kid Icarus cards, or vice-versa.

samljer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maybe if flash cards were made more like originals they would work?

For example a 1gb game on a 1gb card "so flash cards would come in a set of 4 or 5" im not sure what the sizes are available for them
but on GBA it was 8/16/32/64/128 (might not have been an 8, and there may have been a 256).

perhaps none of the old approaches will work, need to emulate the hardware better "based on 4.4.0-10 this is really something to consider"
If they can detect save IC chips, cmon, they can detect alot more.
maybe when the 3DS sees a 32GB storage area, sends a red flag? i dunno, grasping here, but the premise is valid.

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

For example a 1gb game on a 1gb card "so flash cards would come in a set of 4 or 5" im not sure what the sizes are available for them
but on GBA it was 8/16/32/64/128 (might not have been an 8, and there may have been a 256).

perhaps none of the old approaches will work, need to emulate the hardware better "based on 4.4.0-10 this is really something to consider"
maybe when the 3DS sees a 32GB storage area, sends a red flag? i dunno, grasping here, but the premise is valid.

Trying to find a polite way to tell you why this has nothing to do with it is making my brain hurt.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Trying to find a polite way to tell you why this has nothing to do with it is making my brain hurt.
Then just say no and let them sort it out.
Anyway, that's basically like sayin "I can make X pirated game work on X system if I make sure the storage device I use is the exact size of a legit game." ...or some shit like that. The answer is no.

samljer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Then just say no and let them sort it out.
Anyway, that's basically like sayin "I can make X pirated game work on X system if I make sure the storage device I use is the exact size of a legit game." ...or some shit like that. The answer is no.

thats like... 25% of why I said it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm