Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

ariss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a little outlandish, but how about ceserver (cheat engine server) for 3ds? If not, some kind of ram viewer/editor?

MasterFeizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i Would really like to see Fallout and i would like to see old counter strike , if its possible to port
They are both possible, as long as someone wants to do it. Falltergeist is an open source fallout 2 engine and Xash3D is an open source GoldSrc (Half-Life engine) compatible engine.

Lyuksus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They are both possible, as long as someone wants to do it. Falltergeist is an open source fallout 2 engine and Xash3D is an open source GoldSrc (Half-Life engine) compatible engine.
Hey i know this is weird , but is it hard to port something? I have a special subjekt in school like it stuff , but we are currently just working with msoft office stuff , so i have no imagination if its really hard or not really .

MasterFeizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i know this is weird , but is it hard to port something? I have a special subjekt in school like it stuff , but we are currently just working with msoft office stuff , so i have no imagination if its really hard or not really .
Its difficult to answer. It depends on the project and your experience. ctrQuake took 2 days because of memory allocation problems, EDuke3D took about 4 days because the code is so messy. Xash3d is way more complicated than the previous 2, and will require alot of rewriting. If you don't have alot of programming experience, I don't recommend porting things, but making your own even if its a clone.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Sumsquat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there!
I'm pretty new to the 3DS Scene(my brother is kind of a nerd, and he just flashed a CFW to my 3DS, after hardmoding(is that what it's called?))

I'd like to see a port of ScummVM on my 3DS. It's a mystery to me that there is no version fot it, or at least no version I was able to find. I'd absolutely love to see dott on my newly-hacked baby! (+ ScummVM is open-sourced (afaik))

Greetings!

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i've been thinking of making a homebrew application that downloads badges from badges.3dsthem.es, but my 3ds' sd card slot has duct tape stuck on it,
is it possible to debug homebrew on a pc?

muggy8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've been thinking of making a homebrew application that downloads badges from badges.3dsthem.es, but my 3ds' sd card slot has duct tape stuck on it,
is it possible to debug homebrew on a pc?

I'm assuming that you already have the homebrew launcher. If you do then you can just use FTBronie to access your SD card over wifi and it comes with the homebrew starter kit. otherwise i'd recomend you remove the duct tape XD

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm assuming that you already have the homebrew launcher. If you do then you can just use FTBronie to access your SD card over wifi and it comes with the homebrew starter kit. otherwise i'd recomend you remove the duct tape XD
i can't slide in the sd card, that's the problem....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout