GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man! That test was so simple, yet so puzzling! I never expected that coming.
wacko.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well if we are taking web comic too there are the great www.adventurers-comic.com and www.penny-arcade.com and www.bobandgeorge.com and www.rpgworldcomic.com

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well if we are taking web comic too there are the great www.adventurers-comic.com and www.penny-arcade.com and www.bobandgeorge.com and www.rpgworldcomic.com
Adventurers is ending soon, if you haven't been keeping up. I'm looking forward to his successor, "Antihero for Hire". I've been following 8-Bit Theater Penny Arcade, Adventurers, and RPG World literally from their conception -- I started reading like a month into each of them, and I'm still following them.

Summaries for people who don't want to have to link to find out:
Adventurers: Deals with RPG jokes, has a disconnected story (but an underlying one), and a great cast.
RPG World: What a PSX RPG would be if it was a webcomic instead. Even down to the guy who plays it (he's used as filler whenever IanJ wants to take a break)
Penny Arcade: If I have to describe this to you then you're not a gamer. Everyone should read this.

There's one more, that's both funny and interesting, called Life of Riley. I'd highly recommend this. Unlike most other webcomics, there's a few arcs of EXCEPTIONALLY long stories, and a short filler in between. It really is very good.

-Tempest out.-

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ahhh... bob and george. I think I used to read that, didnt' they call the comic itself "Life of Wily"? I think it was the world's first true sprite comic... and then the second was 8-bit Theater (which is now easily more popular). Life of Wily is still all right, though... I thought the early storyline involving Dr. Light's "body armor cybersuit" that he made (read: Zero's sprite), and that he "still could fit in it"...

Two other things:

First, the repeat from the Suggestions forum, if you missed it. I'm getting good reviews there. Let me stress that, although I have been known to follow these instructions, that is NOT me in the picture. Several of you already know how cool this is.
I%20want%20to%20be%20a%20ninja%20but%20all%20I%20have%20is%20this%20black%20T-shirt.jpg

The second is a far less intrustive link. Have some fun mucking around with Babelfish. That site pushes it well beyond it's limits.

-Tempest out.-

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A

area

The second is a far less intrustive link. Have some fun mucking around with Babelfish. That site pushes it well beyond it's limits.
I have been looking for that site for ages! Thank you
biggrin.gif

My contribution to the thread:

http://www.sfdt.com/flash/movies/5133.html
http://www.sfdt.com/flash/movies/6957.html

Two stick figure death theatres
smile.gif

www.eviloverlord.com

What to do if you are an evil overlord

http://newtown.hi-ho.ne.jp/raibo/raidersei...y/cm/kouyou.swf

Just bizarre
smile.gif

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Trune: If you have a beef with Dranzer, take it up with him. Leave your flames out of this thread.

I can't readily find it right now, but my next contribution would be Xiao Xiao 3 and 4. Easy to find, and if you're fans of ShaunJ66's avatars you'll like it.

-Tempest out.-

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bablefish:
Original English Text:
me rulez if you want to know,i'm a ninja but you can't be a ninja because i'm ninja master
Translated to French:
je rulez si vous voulez savoir, je suis un ninja mais vous ne pouvez pas être un ninja parce que je suis maître de ninja

Translated back to English:
I rulez if you want to know, I am a ninja but you cannot be a ninja because I am a Master of ninja

Translated to German:
Rulez I, wenn Sie wissen möchten, bin ich ein ninja, aber Sie können nicht ein ninja sein, weil ich ein Meister von ninja bin

Rulez I, if you liked to know, am I ninja, but you cannot be ninja, because I am a master of ninja

Translated to Italian:
Rulez I, se gradiste sapere, sono io ninja, ma voi non può essere ninja, perché sono un padrone del ninja

Rulez I, if you appreciate to know, is I ninja, but you it cannot be ninja, because they are a master of the ninja

Translated to Portuguese:
Rulez I, se você apreciar para saber, é ninja de I, mas você que não pode ser ninja, porque são um mestre do ninja

Rulez I, if you to appreciate to know, are ninja of I, but you that cannot be ninja, because they are a master of ninja

Translated to Spanish:
Rulez I, si usted a apreciar para saber, es ninja de I, pero usted que no puede ser ninja, porque son un amo del ninja

Rulez I, if you to appreciate to know, is ninja of I, but you that you cannot be ninja, because they are a master of ninja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu