Post a picture of your desktop!

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fun stuff, I got Bash on Ubuntu on Windows/Windows Subsystem for Linux updated to Xenial, gotta attempt to get X running now!
qAFgtz5.jpg

(Also before someone asks, I made Screenfetch show Windows instead of Ubuntu :P)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
High res clean version got released so, new desktop time

4KG4SwP.jpg

I really hate the way win10 looks. Soon as the annivesary update rolls out to my system, I'm looking into classic shell and other theming options to get rid of the awful flat look.

Last edited by Armadillo,
Reactions: Deleted User

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate the way win10 looks. Soon as the annivesary update rolls out to my system, I'm looking into classic shell and other theming options to get rid of the awful flat look.
Use caution - Classic Shell's download source got hacked earlier this week and sent out an update that didn't actually do anything but overwrite the main HDD's boot record, making machines unbootable without a repair disc or something like a GRUB installation. It's been removed, but there's no guarantee it'll stay secure in the future.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use caution - Classic Shell's download source got hacked earlier this week and sent out an update that didn't actually do anything but overwrite the main HDD's boot record, making machines unbootable without a repair disc or something like a GRUB installation. It's been removed, but there's no guarantee it'll stay secure in the future.

Yeah, I read about that. Current advice seems to be check the digital signature in future. I'll take an image of my bootdrive anyway before I start messing around incase Windows shits itself anyway because you dare to mess around.

Honestly shouldn't have to resort to third party stuff anyway. Why it's apparently so hard for MS to offer various themes, aero transparency (seems to be requested a lot) and other customisation through the sytem, we'll never know. Just seems like this is how it looks, you will like it because we say so.

Reactions: matpower

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If there is one thing that irks me about XFCE, it's how programs that should be in the notification area after being closed stays on the taskbar. :P
Eh, that doesn't bother me too much. Mostly because the theme I use makes all of that blend pretty nicely

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I haven't really changed anything. I recently reconfigured my server and I'm using this post to see if images load correctly. If this screenshot doesn't load, let me know.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-16%20at%208.20.24%20PM.png

Reactions: ihaveahax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: http://gaming.amazon.com/fallout-3-fgwp/dp/amzn1.pg.item.91c2b55b-e883-4bf7-8815-08f486d7ca35?asc...