tongue.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing as no one posted in a while...

91714591ra0.jpg

I've switched over completely to Launchy now. I can't live without it anymore.
Disabled RK Launcher but I still leave it on my computer.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Wow flai, I really like that ObjectBar theme. Link, please?

I haven't posted in forever, so I figured I might as well. I have a new wallpaper, edited ALL my icons with mods,and finally got a hold of ObjectBar.

With OB:
2hofog3.png

Without OB:
2ur9r9u.png

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow flai, I really like that ObjectBar theme. Link, please?

I haven't posted in forever, so I figured I might as well. I have a new wallpaper, edited ALL my icons with mods,and finally got a hold of ObjectBar.

With OB:
2hofog3.png

Without OB:
2ur9r9u.png

Nice desktop but could you please upload JPG's instead of PNG files?
They're a lot smaller in size and load faster.
For those with a slower bandwith M'kay
wink.gif
?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Aw, that's too bad, flai. Do you know of a place with good OB skins? I looked in deviantart and such, but found really ugly ones. I want a semi transparent one like yours. :3

My apologies, xcalibur. I just wanted it to be higher quality, but I'll make them jpeg next time.

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aw, that's too bad, flai. Do you know of a place with good OB skins? I looked in deviantart and such, but found really ugly ones. I want a semi transparent one like yours. :3

My apologies, xcalibur. I just wanted it to be higher quality, but I'll make them jpeg next time.

Only way to get a semi-transparent one is to mod it yourself for the wallpaper you are using. I never bothered with that so I can't help you there.

EDIT - New page, new desk -

picture9xd8.png

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Twi xD Cute wallpaper. What a naughty Suzumiya-chan.

I was wondering something... I went to Frys today and saw a computer with Vista installed, and when you have multiple programs running and you press TAB, it brings the tabs up in like... a 3D plane. I don't know how to explain it, but it was really cool. It cycled through them like... sheets of paper? Im a horrible explainer, but I was wondering if I can get that on my XP?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering something... I went to Frys today and saw a computer with Vista installed, and when you have multiple programs running and you press TAB, it brings the tabs up in like... a 3D plane. I don't know how to explain it, but it was really cool. It cycled through them like... sheets of paper? Im a horrible explainer, but I was wondering if I can get that on my XP?
Quick google search finds me this:

http://www.otakusoftware.com/topdesk/

Though thats a pay version, but if you can't find an alternative you can crack it.

The feature in Vista is called Flip3D and is installed by default, so use that info to help yourself.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its called Flip3D, and its one of the most useless graphical enhancements ever released.

I'm sure you'll disregard what I just said and want to try it anyways, so the feature can be gotten on XP with Otaku Software's TopDesk.
http://www.otakusoftware.com/topdesk/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password