Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Lol you must have posted a picture of that a while back because I associated that picture with you immediately XD
Most of my Computer backgrounds were featuring these characters :)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
k3DbAtf.jpg

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As many people know, I have been a Linux user for well over 10 years now. My first distro was Ubuntu, but then was quickly switched to Fedora at the end of Fedora 9 and start of Fedora 10 quickly overtook Ubuntu as my main. I actually used Fedora from 10 to 15. But stopped using it after my Fedora 14 updated to 15 when they switched from GNOME 2 to GNOME 3, making my computer almost completely unable. So I stopped using Fedora and went on my never ending quest to find something as amazing as Fedora 10-14 was. And I didn't...the closest being Sabayon and Chakra OS. But they still never scratched that Fedora 14 itch.
So I decided to test out Fedora 23, since MATE is a thing now, expect I went with the Cinnamon build because reasons.
Screenshot from 2016-05-03 23-54-49.png

Last edited by The Catboy,

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
upload_2016-5-8_21-3-29.png

DlOHe17.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As many people know, I have been a Linux user for well over 10 years now. My first distro was Ubuntu, but then was quickly switched to Fedora at the end of Fedora 9 and start of Fedora 10 quickly overtook Ubuntu as my main. I actually used Fedora from 10 to 15. But stopped using it after my Fedora 14 updated to 15 when they switched from GNOME 2 to GNOME 3, making my computer almost completely unable. So I stopped using Fedora and went on my never ending quest to find something as amazing as Fedora 10-14 was. And I didn't...the closest being Sabayon and Chakra OS. But they still never scratched that Fedora 14 itch.
So I decided to test out Fedora 23, since MATE is a thing now, expect I went with the Cinnamon build because reasons.
View attachment 47918
I like a lot that wallpaper!!:rolleyes:

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread made me rearrange my desktop. Thanks? lol

xpoAHzP.jpg

I use Folder Colorizer if anyone is curious about my folders. iirc Windows 7 users have a better option out there somewhere tho

Last edited by Ricken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill