• Views 2,586
  • Replies 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Nintendo is a Japanese company..
It is still not even worth making a thread about given it was posted originally on 4chan
EDIT:
upload_2017-6-7_7-40-57.png

upload_2017-6-7_7-41-19.png

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Avoiding that 4chan managed to leak successfully over hundred of games including some Nintendo ones.
The problem with 4chan is that, while that may be true, I don't think anybody could count the number of fake leaks originating on 4chan. Or any other website. So technically, no matter where this came from, it doesn't matter. It is still 100% fake until proven otherwise

Reactions: Deleted User

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
18950962_138816166680658_8039035073000698772_n.jpg

Unsure if it's true. It's probably fake but eh... What can you guess, it's a fucking Facebook "leaking" stuff again.
But wow, CoD:WW II seems too good to be true, also Overwatch.
Any comments on this?
SUPER MARIO MAKER DELUXE?! OMIGAD I NEVER PLAYED IT ON THE WII U SO IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME TO PLAY IT WITH MORE FEATURES!!

D

Deleted User

OP
The problem with 4chan is that, while that may be true, I don't think anybody could count the number of fake leaks originating on 4chan. Or any other website. So technically, no matter where this came from, it doesn't matter. It is still 100% fake until proven otherwise
True. I'm crossing my hands for Metroid tho... be real, be real...

SUPER MARIO MAKER DELUXE?! OMIGAD I NEVER PLAYED IT ON THE WII U SO IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME TO PLAY IT WITH MORE FEATURES!!
HORY SHET

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Maybe so, but some of the games on there certainly have the potential to get a Switch release even if unwanted (Pokken) for a real, main one.

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought