Homebrew Possible to create custom enctitlekeys.bin with limited keys?

Aristox-0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Every time i see a reference to enctitlekeys.bin for freestore/ciangel, it seems to be a file with literally every key in it.

I would like to have a custom keys.bin with only a limited number of games in it, so that when it's loaded by freestore I'm not swamped with a billion shovelware games i have no interest in. It would be cool to browse a freestore populated entirely by good interesting games i want, and without all the chuff.

Is this possible? :)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it's perfectly possible, the file format is really simple and if you know your way around a hex editor etc you could do it by hand. Not aware of any tools for this purpose tho.

Reactions: Aristox-0

Aristox-0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it's perfectly possible, the file format is really simple and if you know your way around a hex editor etc you could do it by hand. Not aware of any tools for this purpose tho.
I was really hoping for a tool, but thanks for the response and advice anyway :)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Why does it matter? It's not like the games are installed as well, and freeShop has filtering options. I'd rather have the option to install anything that may catch my attention rather than limiting myself to biased decisions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: