Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soggaonmydev.tk
XP
Country
Cyprus
hello minisoggas

Today is my birthday so it occurred to me to do an experiment with one of my old 3ds
I used the TWLFix app but I didn't update the console so I wanted to factory reset it but first I uninstalled GODMODE9, Luma, literally all homebrew
Then I factory reset my old 3ds and when it factory reset and wanted to boot to the initial screen it only told me

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED HOLD THE POWER BUTTON TO TURN OFF THE CONSOLE

I did not have a backup of the nand so I ask for help through this forum
Please reply

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The thread title is misleading.
  • This is not an MCU brick (there would be virtually no – if any – signs of life in that console with MCU brick)
  • It is also not a bricked NAND (hardware damage) – that would show 8046 BOOTROM ERROR blue screen
It looks like some software damage. Well, if there was trouble with DS(i) software before – because you used TWLFix – it might have some other, largely unknown causes. But the main OS was working before, so I wouldn't say there is big hardware problem.
=============

*Sigh*
What we have here is a clear case of "Something didn't work, so I decided to delete everything!" In my experience The God of Gaming Consoles isn't very amenable to religious sacrifices of personal data.

I don't understand it and I will never understand it. Why do so many people delete everything when encountering a problem? If my car has a flat tire, I don't try to repair that by removing the engine.
*Sigh*
=============

The first and most important question to answer is: Did you run the Un-install Hax script with GodMode9? Thankfully B9S survives "Format System Memory" and doesn't depend on anything on the SD (for the case that got deleted as well).
3ds.hacks.guide tells anybody right away that removing CFW is a bad idea.
Warning.png
If you indeed ran that script you should have seen a warning like this:
uninstall_B9S_warning.png

For the case that you actually uninstalled B9S, you locked away all tools which could potentially help repairing.

Try running an update with Recovery Mode. Some firmware damage can be repaired by this.

Reactions: Aluiscard

ProjectGD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soggaonmydev.tk
XP
Country
Cyprus
Ok now my console started but
DSiWare software dont work
and i tried to install unSAFE mode again but when i open Data Gestion -> DSiWare -> SD Card It crashes
i tried to make the movable.sed file again and the usm.bin,bb3.bin

(EDIT) Thanks for remember me of using the Recovery Mode now my console booted normally

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@