Gaming Ports/remakes you'd like

Libertarian94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Majora's Mask, which i'm pretty sure, they will make, since Nintendo have ''hinted it'' in a interview.
I would also like to see Donkey Kong 64, Mario Sunshine, or Conker's Bad Fur Day!
Though Donkey Kong and Conker might be impossible, since it were games made by Rare.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Majora's Mask, which i'm pretty sure, they will make, since Nintendo have ''hinted it'' in a interview.
I would also like to see Donkey Kong 64, Mario Sunshine, or Conker's Bad Fur Day!
Though Donkey Kong and Conker might be impossible, since it were games made by Rare.

I'm not sure about Donkey Kong as it's Nintendo's franchise, not Rare's. Conker won't because that is Rare's.

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States

I'm not sure about Donkey Kong as it's Nintendo's franchise, not Rare's. Conker won't because that is Rare's.

It depends. Conker COULD come to the 3DS since has of right now Microsoft doesn't work on the handheld market and Rare can still develop and publish games on a Nintendo Handheld.

Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge (it was developed by Rare but published by THQ) and Diddy Kong Racing DS was also developed by Rare even though they took out all the Characters owned by Rare so that's what it MIGHT hold to not make a Conker game on the 3DS.

Only time will tell, and hey! One people can dream.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TF2... Half-Life 1 or 2
This x100,000. TF2 would be epic on 3DS, though it probably wouldn't sell much due to it being free to play on Steam.

I kinda hope Rez is remade for the 3DS.
Half-Life 1? Maybe. 2 or TF2? Not a chance.

Half Life: Source was already made.

Also, if you thought TF2 on the Xbox 360 and PS3 was bad, enjoy it on a system with worse controls, worse graphics, and worse online.

I don't even know if the 3DS can run Source.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TF2... Half-Life 1 or 2
This x100,000. TF2 would be epic on 3DS, though it probably wouldn't sell much due to it being free to play on Steam.

I kinda hope Rez is remade for the 3DS.
Half-Life 1? Maybe. 2 or TF2? Not a chance.

Half Life: Source was already made.

Also, if you thought TF2 on the Xbox 360 and PS3 was bad, enjoy it on a system with worse controls, worse graphics, and worse online.

I don't even know if the 3DS can run Source.

Im well aware its mostlikely impossible to run source guild, thats why its remakes you would like. If it were fessible to run source on a 3DS I would start trying to hack the system myself.

D

Deleted_171835

Im well aware its mostlikely impossible to run source guild, thats why its remakes you would like. If it were fessible to run source on a 3DS I would start trying to hack the system myself.
A remake that plays worse than the original? The 3DS is more likely to get Half Life 1 (perhaps the PS2 version for the upgraded stuff) instead of Half Life 2 or Team Fortress 2.

Not that Valve releases their games on portables, anyways.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A remake that plays worse than the original? The 3DS is more likely to get Half Life 1 (perhaps the PS2 version for the upgraded stuff) instead of Half Life 2 or Team Fortress 2.

So, I cant want a HL2 or TF2 port anyway? God, its remakes YOU WOULD LIKE. Like I said I know it wont run as good their fucking PC games for godsake.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

So, I cant want a HL2 or TF2 port anyway? God, its remakes YOU WOULD LIKE. Like I said I know it wont run as good their fucking PC games for godsake.
"A remake that plays worse than the original?"

If it's not as good as the PC games, what's the point of having them on the 3DS?

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"A remake that plays worse than the original?"

If it's not as good as the PC games, what's the point of having them on the 3DS?
Portability, Easier to jump right into, Local contectivity without need of internet, different experience on different console, plus a fairly wider range in market (as in people who normally wouldn't play PC games would start looking into it more if they saw what its got. My turn to ask a question, why so critical of an OPINION?

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country/64/Land, some Super Mario Advance Compilation, Super Mario Sunshine and F***ING FLIPNOTE! I'd be happy with a simple port of the DSi version!

BTW, no pokemon RSE. The game is good... but is not worth a remake.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Portability, Easier to jump right into, Local contectivity without need of internet, different experience on different console, plus a fairly wider range in market (as in people who normally wouldn't play PC games would start looking into it more if they saw what its got. My turn to ask a question, why so critical of an OPINION?
+1. This thread is called "ports/remakes you'd like", not "Ports/remakes you think are likely/possible". Zantigo is just speaking a desire of his. SoulX, feel free to voice your opinions why it wouldn't work, but otherwise let him be.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Aww shuckz thx bro, I mean how stupid was it to think ANYONE would want THAT.

Indeed! Gosh, Zantigo, how dare you question the wisdom of an adult like SoulX, who apparently likes to shut down teenagers for their opinions for a living? He's sure a well-adjusted 35 year old, yup...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night