XP
Country

ChaosX1022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup Primes were made by Retrostudios and Other M was made by Tecmo.
I thought Tecmo did the cutscenes, and Team Ninja did the gameplay (the game ran on a heavily modified Ninja Gaiden engine)?
^420 posts. Smoke a fat one man.

Fuck. I don't know even where to start. I would love to see some 2D Metriod/Donkey Kong ports to the 3DS. If Donkey Kong Land (any in the "Land" series) doesn't make it to the eShop I will RAGE.
Um... thanks?

Yeah they said they were working close together but you could tell that tecmo did most of the work and Ninty did the story.

YEAH BRAH SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. Lol not really, come on man really that 420 shit is stupid what are you 14.

ChaosX1022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... thanks?

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) refers to consumption of cannabis and, by extension, a way to identify oneself with cannabis subculture. Observances based on the number include the time (4:20 p.m.) as well as the date (April 20)

He ment that lol.

On topic: Jet set radio on 3DS!

Fuck yes Jet Grind Radio even tho its coming out to XBLA.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought Tecmo did the cutscenes, and Team Ninja did the gameplay (the game ran on a heavily modified Ninja Gaiden engine)?

Fuck. I don't know even where to start. I would love to see some 2D Metriod/Donkey Kong ports to the 3DS. If Donkey Kong Land (any in the "Land" series) doesn't make it to the eShop I will RAGE.
Um... thanks?

Yeah they said they were working close together but you could tell that tecmo did most of the work and Ninty did the story.

YEAH BRAH SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. Lol not really, come on man really that 420 shit is stupid what are you 14.

21 and its considered my culture here in Cali. It was a joke, but obviously you're not mature enough to just laugh and move along.

ChaosX1022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Um... thanks?

21 and its considered my culture here in Cali. It was a joke, but obviously you're not mature enough to just laugh and move along.

Yeah I get that it was a joke, but I don't think it's funny being a burnout.

D

Deleted_171835

Majoras Mask 3D would be a welcome remake. I haven't played the original so it would be a new experience.

Indeed! Gosh, Zantigo, how dare you question the wisdom of an adult like SoulX, who apparently likes to shut down teenagers for their opinions for a living? He's sure a well-adjusted 35 year old, yup...
Clearly, what I posted was trolling and this post isn't. But okay.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majoras Mask 3D would be a welcome remake. I haven't played the original so it would be a new experience.

[sarcasm]
Indeed! Gosh, Zantigo, how dare you question the wisdom of an adult like SoulX, who apparently likes to shut down teenagers for their opinions for a living? He's sure a well-adjusted 35 year old, yup...[\sarcasm]
Clearly, what I posted was trolling and this post isn't. But okay.
Just let it go.

Reactions: 1 person

DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon yellow on the eshop.....yeah I know never gonna happen T_T
Pokemon r/s/e remake........yeah we kinda got screwed with black/white2......
Loz Majora's mask (I haven't played it yet I know i should but after playing ocarina of time 3d and then compare it to my virtual console ocarina of time on my wii it looks strange o.O)
Loz Minish cap remake I don't think it's gonna end up on the eshop?

ChaosX1022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended