spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. It's pretty stupid. You're told to not use it too much when you get it, but then you're allowed to use it as much as you want with no ill effects. Lame.

Hey, while we're on the POR subject, does anybody have any decent strategies for beating the two "Monsters" in the same room in the nest of evil? I'm at about level 43 I think (DS isn't with me), and for the life of me I can't make it past that part. I've already beaten the game. Just have this nest of evil shit to get done.
smile.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
your level is pretty low for nest of evil, I'd suggest leveling up a bit. To comfortably get through nest of evil I remember I was something like level 60 or something.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. It's pretty stupid. You're told to not use it too much when you get it, but then you're allowed to use it as much as you want with no ill effects. Lame.

Hey, while we're on the POR subject, does anybody have any decent strategies for beating the two "Monsters" in the same room in the nest of evil? I'm at about level 43 I think (DS isn't with me), and for the life of me I can't make it past that part. I've already beaten the game. Just have this nest of evil shit to get done.Â
smile.gif

I had quite a bit of trouble with those two as well. iirc, 1000 blades is pretty effective against them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...