Hacking popsloader change discs greyed

Bearpowers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't messed with my PSP in awhile and forgot how all this works.

I wanna play Dragon Warrior 7, it's a multi disc eboot but the option to change discs is greyed out.

Is this normal?

5.50 Prometheus is my firmware.

I read I can change discs when the prompt comes up but this game is freakishly long I don't wanna finish disc 1 and not be able to start disc 2.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The "change the disc" option should be active when you enter some spot where you HAVE to change the disc. You can't change disc when you're playing. You can change the disc when you finished the first disc. The option should be available in the menu at this moment. Worked for me for every single multi disc game I played
biggrin.gif

Bearpowers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:
The "change the disc" option should be active when you enter some spot where you HAVE to change the disc. You can't change disc when you're playing. You can change the disc when you finished the first disc. The option should be available in the menu at this moment. Worked for me for every single multi disc game I played
biggrin.gif
Thanks, if you ever played this game you would know it's not too hard to blow 200 hours in it.

And blow a ton of time on disc one.

I want to finally beat it this time.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am very sure that it should be this way. The best thing you could try is boot up in disc 2 (there is an option, forget the exact name). I think it is called restart or something like that. When you restart the game through the menu. You can say if it should restart in disc 1 or 2. Try to reboot it into disc 2 and load your save. normally, some game message would appear that you please insert the first disc. This is a simple example on how you can try if the important option appears.

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the same on 5.50... On 6.20PRO however it showed..... and yeah, it will let you switch the disk when it asks so no worries

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1