[Poll] Which FF game should I play next? You decide!

Which FF should i play next?

• Total voters

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I voted for the sandwich, however my second vote would be VIII. No idea how IX is getting so many votes, it's absolutely awful. People cry about VIII's combat a lot but at least it TRIED something new. IX's combat is super boring and uninspired.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
XII. Just one character's voice acting is the reason most people dislike the game. It's not that bad, but the other voice actors in the game are better.

Otherwise, go for IX. I'm currently playing that on my Vita..

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Final Fantasy IX wins then! Thanks for all the suggestions guys, and damn sandwitch lovers almost won this, if they did i'd have to get myself a girlfriend to make me one...
Is chrono trigger really that good? i played it for about half an hour on DS and it seemed very interesting but not ''OMG BEST GAME EVAR''

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I have tried many times to get into Chrono Trigger, tried some later stage saves and more things besides. I am not sure I would call it a fundamental of gaming though it is probably best to know what it is.
To that end it falls in with Monster Hunter in being composed of elements I have previously enjoyed and having something of a devoted fanbase but really failing to enthuse. I am not even sure I could enjoy it as one of those "it was good for its day" type games.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
I would recommend FFIX. Even though the battles are slow, it has probably the best cast of characters in the series. Also the ending is pretty sweet :wub:

Please eat a sandwhich, as the experience of bread and various meats and ingredients will serve you a much better experience then something as bland as Final Fantasy ;O;

Quiet you :whip:

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrono Trigger honestly is one of the most overrated games I've ever played.
The game has about two-three notable parts, but aside from that it's really god damn dull and repetitive and this is come from a huge Dragon Quest fan. Music is also good because of Mitsuda.

Gave the game 4 tries on the Playstation and 3 on the DS everytime I asked myself why I even gave it another try.

If you love Akira Toriyama's art please play the Dragon Quest games. V is a good entry point and is superior in every way.
Or play Radiant Historia if you want a game that features time traveling, although it focuses on alternate timelines and again is superior in every way.

Also you have to play V and XII if you consider yourself a FF fan.

V, X, and XII are the best games I've played in the entire mainline series, only missing VI, VIII, and XIII, but fuck XIII.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1