• Total voters

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello tempers and temptresses (boy is that a bad female pseudonym).

Did you hear about our lovely little Twitch channel we recently set up? I should hope so, its been a blast for the staff to try out, and we would love to continue trying new things to provide entertainment for our userbase!

That being said, the question came to mind, while we can always jump in and play any old game we like, there are also games out there some of us may have never tried, or games you all would like to see played by your lovely staff members.

We would also like to know how you feel about the channel, things we should change, games we should avoid playing vs games we should start playing. I know a couple users said watching first person content was a little motion sickening, so we would like to hear more about that.

We would love your feedback so we can continue to grow the channel, and offer various forms of entertainment to all users of the site. However please keep in mind, Twitch does not allow us to stream a constant face-cam of Bortz sitting behind his spider desk fapping. :bortz:

You can check out our Twitch Channel below if you haven't seen it yet, there's usually someone streaming every day at various times. Be sure to follow us for instant notifications of when we go live, both through the app, and through email!

The poll will be monitored by the amount of votes certain selections get, so we can see what would be preferred over other options. I can always add options to the poll as feedback comes along as well.

And if you have any suggestions not listed in the poll, or feedback about the channel, please feel free to post it! This is a new experience that we want to continue to grow. Thanks!

:arrow: GbatempTv Twitch

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see games that the streamers haven't played yet. And please remember to finish a game you are going to stream, no matter how ass the game is. If I'm watching you, it means I'm never going to play that game, and I hate unsolved cliffhangers.

As for my opinion based on my personal preferences, I'd like to see streams of failed consoles. There are zero chances I will ever play any Jaguar game, or pick up Dragonheart again. I would avoid games like FTL, as they might be fun to play, but boring to watch.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see games that the streamers haven't played yet. And please remember to finish a game you are going to stream, no matter how ass the game is. If I'm watching you, it means I'm never going to play that game, and I hate unsolved cliffhangers.

...or we could not force ourselves to play games we hate? That's the absolute least entertaining thing I can think of doing as a streamer. :mellow: If you want to watch someone trudge through an entire shit game, watch a long play, cuz we're sure as hell aren't going to finish a game we hate.

Reactions: gamefan5

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not big on streaming but the funnest thing to watch streamed are multiplayer games like MOBAs, Gmod, etc. Preferably with someone else to talk to/play with. Unless you're incredibly entertaining, singleplayer gaems are pretty boring to watch streamed.

Reactions: chavosaur

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
First off thanks to everyone who has taken the time to watch some of our streams. I am having a lot more fun than I ever thought I would streaming and I appreciate you guys as an audience. At the moment I am just streaming random stuff I would play anyway and from that I think we have gotten a good variety of content. Combined with the rest of the guys I think it makes our channel quite strong in that you don't know who or what you are going to get at any given time.
As for playing games in their entirety I don't think anyone should feel pressured to do that, I am playing Lords of the Fallen at the moment and that game has so many technical issues I doubt I will see it through until the end even though I do enjoy it. Also I have already been testing stuff like mame on xsplit and I was planning to stream some mame stuff this weekend even so you guys have read my mind. As for consoles that are harder to emulate if the channel takes off and becomes bigger I will probably invest in a capture card for stuff like N64, ps2 etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1