Votes: 58 58.0%
  • No, it's a waste of money

Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I recommend mullvad downloaded torrents on that and yet have to been wacked it only cost 5 euro or $5.50 usd a month i wonder if it's safe to use their paypal option despite you having a annon account ID for the VPN?
I think it's fine
Wait. I thought TOR was the standard for anonymously?
TOR barely even works though, websites don't load, websites block tor, way too much proxying, a VPN is more efficient. If you do want to use TOR though, some vpns work with it so you could get the best of both worlds

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mullvad has the best security but the speed definitely isn't pristine
https://www.bestvpnforyou.com/vpn-reviews/mullvad-review/
You could see some of it from here

I see then, while speed does matter for me it's also the torrent features that the VPN supports so it's not entirely off the table for me.

Wish other countries wouldn't look into your data

But that would mean being an actual good company that respects your privacy and why bother doing that when you can make a shitload of cash seeing/selling other people's data?

Digitalcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the best VPN to get is your own, get your self a VPS, or node, or whatever you fancy from somewhere and make your own, that way you can be a sure for one hundu's per cent that your appointed FBI or CIA agent isn't beating their meat to your search results. :wub:

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I see then, while speed does matter for me it's also the torrent features that the VPN supports so it's not entirely off the table for me.

But that would mean being an actual good company that respects your privacy and why bother doing that when you can make a shitload of cash seeing/selling other people's data?
Well, most free ones do that in order for them to profit. Very few paid ones (Like TikVPN) do that but there are some leaky holes in the VPN market. Did you know Nord and Surfshark were owned by the same company? Did you also know PIA and Expressed were owned by the same company? What about the fact that Avast owns HMA and Hotspot Shield? How about that VPNmentor ( a front page site discussing best VPNs) is owned by the company that owns Express?
You could see more here
https://blog.windscribe.com/consoli...spells-trouble-for-the-consumer-57e638634cf0/
Mullvad is pretty much free from this though. Don't get me wrong though, Mullvad is fast just not as competitive in speed as bigger VPNs are

LibreNyaa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
librenyaa.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
They're good as long as you don't fall into the marketing that they are a super privacy tool. It's just one tool to be used with others for privacy, that has its own drawbacks. VPNs can claim anything, but you don't know what is actually happening on the server.

It's simply a tool to spoof your IP address, maybe block a few trackers and malware along with it, but that's pretty much it. As long as it is a trustworthy VPN, it's probably better compared to your ISP.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Windscribe's VPN back in 2018 and it's supposedly for a lifetime so I'll see what happens in 2028 (when it renews).

Now, these days I don't use it a lot, but it's nice to have the option to use it. I've tried ProtonVPN, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, etc, and I always went back to Windscribe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay