ROM Hack [Pokemon XYORAS] Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need help getting this to work please. I downloaded Mystery Machine code dumper and put it in the 3ds folder. then i downloaded ctr-httpwn and wanted to place it in the 3ds folder, but that folder was already made. (I use Luma3DS) the user_config file led me to a dead site so i skipped that. I put the SD in my 3DS and loaded Luma3DS. I went to the HBC and clicked the Mystery machine. It had some text and then froze. What gives?

Make sure the sdmc:/hans/ folder exists on your SD card.

My HANS folder is the 3ds folder.
You need a HANS folder at the root of your SD card even if there is already one in 3ds folder. Also, for user_config.xml you NEED it. So you can download it by right click on it and save.

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You need a HANS folder at the root of your SD card even if there is already one in 3ds folder. Also, for user_config.xml you NEED it. So you can download it by right click on it and save.

But this is all i get:

upload_2016-8-20_22-5-19.png

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait i'll upload it for you.

Edit : Try this.

Alright. I got it to work. However, for example, if i want a darkrai, the code is 0560, but there are many darkrai's with that code. How do i get a specific one? (the one i got now is french)

Nvm, it seems tp be english ingame.

Last edited by Dotmore,

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As @shinyquagsire23 stated before, the event deciding tries to favor your selected language and region, but if it can't find something then it will go with the next closest. Did you make sure to set your region to EU in HANS?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks! I was able to get Arceus, which they stupidly made US only :(

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I meant that you can only get an Arceus code in US and Canada. Sorry for the confusion.
Today I took that event and is quite stupid that you need to be on those places in order to get your event Pokemon, but Pokemon has always been that way since the beginning...

Montblanc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I followed every single step, however, when I start Mystery Machine 3dsx and select my digital Pokémon Y all I get is a yellow screen on the lower screen and a pitch black screen on top (nothing written on it). It's been something like 10 minutes and all I see is the wifi led flashing once in a while. Should I reboot it?

P.S.: I do have a hans folder in root.

EDIT: Ok, restarted and it worked. But now I'm having the same issue while trying strarting Pokémon Y with HANS. I've already rebooted like 10 times but it wont get past that yellow screen...
EDIT 2: All other games start with HANS. Can you help me?
EDIT 3: Sounded like terrible boot rate, had to wait 10 secs between selecting the game and starting HANS. Everything works smoothly! Thank you!

Last edited by Montblanc,

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So how does one get the Arceus event with this homebrew? What code do we put in?

You can find the ID's here: https://mys.salthax.org/events/

Just put in the first numbers (ex 1234) and leave the rest empty. It will automatically fill everything left with 000's and your code will be accepted.

lelecureuil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
my game crashes (and my console with it) everytime I'm done collecting the Pokémon, any solution?

edit: using the EUR cartridge version of Y, dunno if that has to do with anything.

Last edited by lelecureuil,

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I get an error message when using ctr-httpwn v1.0.1 "the installed sysmodule version (v12288) is not supported"

Is there a way to manually download these wondercards via a PC ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1