ROM Hack Pokemon XY - changing Sky Battle eligibility

Game_Master001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried this first in some more Pokemon-specific forums, but either there was no knowledge of hacking the games (beyond the standard tools) or topics were hardly ever answered, so as a last resort I'm trying it here.

In Pokemon XY I'm either trying to edit the Sky Battle eligibility of Pokemon, or editing Sky Battles to be normal battles (it's fine if this does't affect the trigger to get a Sky Trainer to battle you: it's fine if I need 1 eligible Pokemon in my team to start the battle but everyone can still partake in the battle). It really doesn't matter to me which of the 2, I just want to be able to battle them with any team I want.

I can't find an option to do this in PK3DS (perhaps the script editor can, but I'd need to know which are the Sky Trainers and what exactly to change, as it's just a bunch of numbers), and any other tools I find are already part of PK3DS (like XYTE). Does anyone know of a tool of a code or whatever that does what I'm looking for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo