Pokemon X and Y announced for 3ds

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Worldwide simultaneous release, that has to be a first for Pokemon.
If only that would be such a great thing... it's not like most people even do trades over borders. When I realized I'd be stuck with Japanese names, I never ever had another trade with japan anyway...

YES!!! 6 GEN!
And what's more awesome is that the pokemons are not bad like the 5th gen was :D

you don't think the weird legendary they took from princess mononoke is bad?

also... t-10 minutes until the new starters are being raped... online and stuff

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Looking good so far. Starters look a bit wierd, but we'll get used to them too, I guess. The legendaries, however, don't make much sense to me: a bird and a stag? What could they possibly represent (probably earth and sky, but that was done with Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza)?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At least we know why it was a global announcement now. No more seeing pictures and stuff of the Japanese version, knowing you'll only be able to play it in like 6 months. It looks like stuff might have finally gotten a significant graphics makeover (3D environments and 360 degree movement, fuck yeah)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
X and Y huh?
You mean like chromosomes, XX and XY indicating female and male respectively?

That fire Fennec pokémon is looking swag. Even the Toad has his charm, and that unusual grass squirrel thing.

The legendaries might top Dialga and Palkia for ridiculous though, after Reshiram and Zekrom were just fine.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looking good so far. Starters look a bit wierd, but we'll get used to them too, I guess. The legendaries, however, don't make much sense to me: a bird and a stag? What could they possibly represent (probably earth and sky, but that was done with Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza)?
Stag = X shaped, Bird = Y shaped, duh.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
jbx2S5oimx2OQX.png

What's this? Who's countries are excluded? :o
contradiction fail lol

Reactions: paulfalcon

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch nintendo direct and pokemon x & y look's amazing, it 3d cel shaded just how I hope it would look. I guess the reason the games are getting the same worldwide release date is because perhaps there keeping the original japanese names of the pokemon, it about time.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I Bet the devs went like this... "so peeps what do we name these two new games??................FUCK THIS SHIT lets just name em Pokemon X and Y..YOLO!@!@

Could be interesting. It could coincide with the generation of people these days who started out with the series as the X and Y generation with this generation of people being generation Z. Or the two legendary pokemon are both male (x) and female (y).

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do you think the 3DS will be fully hacked by October? Or will we finally have a Pokemon release without the Poketards begging for a dump?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Watch nintendo direct and pokemon x & y look's amazing, it 3d cel shaded just how I hope it would look. I guess the reason the games are getting the same worldwide release date is because perhaps there keeping the original japanese names of the pokemon, it about time.

.. lol wat? no. it's not like they took 6 months to release games overseas because they couldn't think of pokemon names fast enough. just wait, we'll get all the weird names we came to expect from this series

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.. lol wat? no. it's not like they took 6 months to release games overseas because they couldn't think of pokemon names fast enough. just wait, we'll get all the weird names we came to expect from this series

I hope not :( I want the Japanese names or at the very least a option for Japanese names.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @K3Nv2 Hi