Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
I'm not married, but that's the reason it took me around 113 hours to finish X.
I haven't even done the Looker missions.

I think I read ahead online and saw the look missions give you jack all so I haven't bothered with it either.

Spent 30 out of my 125 hours getting an iv trained shiny charmander who is a boss.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I read ahead online and saw the look missions give you jack all so I haven't bothered with it either.

Spent 30 out of my 125 hours getting an iv trained shiny charmander who is a boss.
Yeah, there's no reward, but I still plan on doing them for completion's sake.
I also got sidetracked by breeding since I haven't battled competitively since Emerald, and all the changes caught me by surprise.
Also, Berries.

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... I was planning to get a tyranitarite. Sure, I'll trade with ya.
Cool, I think I've already got you added from the last tournament but if not I'll add you when I get home. You free to trade some time tonight?

This time it isnt hosted by me, but I'd like to see all of you in the December Tournament:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/december-gbatemp-pokemon-x-y-tournament.358609/

Especially you Razorwing i want a rematch :tpi:
Haha, I'll sign up in a minute. Bring it on!

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey :)
I need some help from you pro pokemon breeders :)
Now im trying to breed a 5 IV mawile in everything but s.attack. Now i have two mawiles one male and one female with both adamant natures and both have sheer force as ability. Both are 4 IV now one is HP/AT/DEF/S.DEF and the other is AT/DEF/S.DEF/SPEED. Now i want a adamant mawile with sheer force ability with 5IV in HP/AT/DEF/S.DEF/SPEED. So how would i breed these two to get a 5IV mawile? Im a bit confused in who i give the everstone, destiny knot or an power item can someone help me please?

Thank you!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now im trying to breed a 5 IV mawile in everything but s.attack. Now i have two mawiles one male and one female with both adamant natures and both have sheer force as ability. Both are 4 IV now one is HP/AT/DEF/S.DEF and the other is AT/DEF/S.DEF/SPEED. Now i want a adamant mawile with sheer force ability with 5IV in HP/AT/DEF/S.DEF/SPEED. So how would i breed these two to get a 5IV mawile? Im a bit confused in who i give the everstone, destiny knot or an power item can someone help me please?

Thank you!
From what I know, give one of the two a Destiny Knot and the other an Everstone and just keep breeding them. All kids should have Adamant and 4 IVs with a.. 1/32 chance of 5IVs? Dunno.

There's no reward but IMO they're pretty fun/interesting.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you!
Those two will have a very low chance of giving you a 5IV offspring, because HP and Speed do not overlap, which means there's a chance the offspring will only inherit one and not the other, or worse, neither one, I think the chances are around one in 24, even lower if you want a specific ability and gender (the probability of the hidden ability passing down is around 60%).
What you can do is hope that the first 5IV offspring is a male, doesn't matter if it has Sheer Force, since only the female needs to have it and the male having it too doesn't affect the chances of it passing down, and then swapping that new 5IV male for the one you're using right now, which would increase the chances to around 1 in 12, or 1 in 20 for Hidden Ability and 5IV.

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Those two will have a very low chance of giving you a 5IV offspring, because HP and Speed do not overlap, which means there's a chance the offspring will only inherit one and not the other, or worse, neither one, I think the chances are around one in 24, even lower if you want a specific ability and gender (the probability of the hidden ability passing down is around 60%).
What you can do is hope that the first 5IV offspring is a male, doesn't matter if it has Sheer Force, since only the female needs to have it and the male having it too doesn't affect the chances of it passing down, and then swapping that new 5IV male for the one you're using right now, which would increase the chances to around 1 in 12, or 1 in 20 for Hidden Ability and 5IV.

Ahhhh i understand now :) thank you Im new to IV breeding so i need to get some things straight :) thanks!

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhh i understand now :) thank you Im new to IV breeding so i need to get some things straight :) thanks!
No problem, but i forgot to mention something.
If you want a female Mawile, don't just use the first 5IV one you get, make that the new mom, and try for another one or more, that way you will have leftovers to trade.
And always keep a male 5IV, because those are useful to breed any pokemon in the same egg groups, not just its species.
For example, Mawile is in the Field and Fairy groups, so you can use a male 5IV Mawile to breed female Pikachu, Marill, Eevee, etc.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No problem, but i forgot to mention something.
If you want a female Mawile, don't just use the first 5IV one you get, make that the new mom, and try for another one or more, that way you will have leftovers to trade.
And always keep a male 5IV, because those are useful to breed any pokemon in the same egg groups, not just its species.
For example, Mawile is in the Field and Fairy groups, so you can use a male 5IV Mawile to breed female Pikachu, Marill, Eevee, etc.

Yes i did that i got an extra 5 IV male mawile and a couple of 4IV ones just in case :) I did manage to get a female with hidden ability 5IV in the end. Thanks again for your help im sure il need more because the next one I'm breeding is a lucario and I know all about how hard it is to breed him xD

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i did that i got an extra 5 IV male mawile and a couple of 4IV ones just in case :) I did manage to get a female with hidden ability 5IV in the end. Thanks again for your help im sure il need more because the next one I'm breeding is a lucario and I know all about how hard it is to breed him xD
The good thing is you already have a 5IV male Mawile, so you can use it to breed the Lucario, assuming you're going for Attack and not a mixed attacker.
The problem with Lucario is that it has a very low female rate, but it's just a matter of having patience.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Started the game this morning, it showed me the game's intro. I thought it deleted my save but it didn't. Maybe there's a way to New Game without deleting the save?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Beyblade let it rip haha.