broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got a shiny ralts!
7GQpybu.png

Time to make someone REALLY happy on wonder trade.
Dunno if you already sent it, but, would you like to trade for a shiny Pancham? o3o

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Image links look broken :/
EDIT: nvm, can see em now.
Also, I'm looking for someone who wants to trade a non-english ditto for an english one.
Hit me up please.
You can get them pretty easily on GTS
Just check it every now and then and you'll get 'em pretty quickly...

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any one have a capture strategy for Zygarde? My dang pokes keep killing it. :/

False Swipe can never kill a Pokémon. You could also use Dragon Rage to take its HP 40 by 40. After that, spam Dusk Balls, and after 30 of them (assuming it's not caught), switch to Timer Balls.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
A Steel nerf was needed.
Says the guy showing his OOU steel-fairy whose typing is super broken. 9 resistances and only 2 2x effectives. Plus having 200+ base attack, bulk and priority moves.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing just happened. I was trying to catch it while making a big sub sandwich for dinner, right? So, Zygarde's hp is down in the red and all I'm doing is taping the last used Item button, which was an ultraball. I press the button for the 3rd time and then turn away from it to put a slice of turkey breast on bread and then I hear the music for when the battle is over. I start to panic, because I did have my Talonflame out and there was the possibility that Flame Body activated and burned it. But it turns out I did indeed catch it. While making a sandwich.

His name is now Gandalf, by the by.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing just happened. I was trying to catch it while making a big sub sandwich for dinner, right? So, Zygarde's hp is down in the red and all I'm doing is taping the last used Item button, which was an ultraball. I press the button for the 3rd time and then turn away from it to put a slice of turkey breast on bread and then I hear the music for when the battle is over. I start to panic, because I did have my Talonflame out and there was the possibility that Flame Body activated and burned it. But it turns out I did indeed catch it. While making a sandwich.

His name is now Gandalf, by the by.

Buy Dusk Balls. They have a 3.5 capture rate at night and in caves, the best in the game besides masterball.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade