Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Who wants to trade, PM me. I've achieved this in two hours. Getting egg moves passed on as well with good IV's.

Adamant Mawile, 31,31,31,X,31,31

Egg moves, icefang, thunderfang and firefang.

Perfect IV's except spatk which is not needed. Intimidate ability. You'll have a sick Mega Mawile.
I'd also like one, anything in particular you're looking for?

Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EV training is good same goes with breeding for perfect IV's it adds fun to the game. It also allows people to invest time into the game and reap rewards (better tougher online battles with trainers just as dedicated) Love it :)

The only problem is when people send pokemon with hacked IV/EV's over from other Gens who don't actually know how to play and use the same hard hitting move over and over. When those kind of people get pwned allot by others who know what to do they cry online its hard and unfair.

Reactions: gamefan5

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did I just find???
2a845677ad.jpg

What ever it is, I am excited as crap. I was talking to my friend through Skype, the very moment I said, "You know what sucks about shiny Pokemon? I may not even get one in the next 200 eggs..." then BOOM, this thing. I ask what it is because it does not look like a normal shiny. I was hoping for that red ring. lol

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
What did I just find???
2a845677ad.jpg

What ever it is, I am excited as crap. I was talking to my friend through Skype, the very moment I said, "You know what sucks about shiny Pokemon? I may not even get one in the next 200 eggs..." then BOOM, this thing. I ask what it is because it does not look like a normal shiny. I was hoping for that red ring. lol

it is a shiny staryu

see that red star
red star=shiny

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really now? Hm... So, Mewtwo X handles pretty good then?

Also, I'm probably more generous than others for something I want.
I gave away 3 crowns on AC:NL for Tiara wig and the hair bow wig.
And then just let someone keep a million bells. For nothing.

I think that Mewtwonite Y+Shiny Gyarados+Imposter Ditto is too much for only Mewtwonite X. Anyway, my offer is valid for any exclusive X megastone (except Charizardnite X which I have already)

I meant I'd trade mega stone for mega stone. I prefer Y version Mewtwo over X Version Mewtwo.
More weaknesses than strengths in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof