• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, so Braxien (Damn cool name by the way) didnt have a broom as a tail, it was just a item it likes to hold like farfetched, and Conkeldurr. Not gonna lie.. Chespins evo looks better in the traier then it did in the picture. Im not mad at it no more.

No they dont?

EDIT: Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look. Grass Pokémon can't be seeded or affected by moves such as SleepPowder or Stun Spore. Electric types can no longer be Paralysed. FINALLY
No they don't to what? Especially Mud Shot seems very laggy to me, but that might be just Youtube acting weird (or rather, weird is the new normal for YT). The cats, http://puu.sh/4qb4U.jpg does not really look normal to me.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No they don't to what? Especially Mud Shot seems very laggy to me, but that might be just Youtube acting weird (or rather, weird is the new normal for YT). The cats, http://puu.sh/4qb4U.jpg does not really look normal to me.
I meant about Meowstic's ears. Those arent eyes, those are "organs" it uses to store its psychic power so it keeps them folded for protection but when threatened it releases its power.

EDIT: Im loving the new Team Flare Leader. He keeps a glove in his pocket at all times to pimp slap a bitch at a moments notice.
Xerosic-X-and-Y.jpg

Reactions: jonesman99

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Haha yeah those cats are kinda creepy but if you have read their pokedex entry in the official website you would understand why they look like that so basiclly when they attack using their psychic power they show their ears cuz they keep their power in them but the weird and creepy part is how their eyes pupil is gone when they are attacking lol but i really like those little guys !!! :D

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A think it's a wand. Maybe it could evolve into a fire/psychic witch?

"Once Fennekin evolves, it no longer eats branches. But it still keeps a tree branch in its tail, which seems to calm the pokemon." The branch is lit with friction during battle. People are only calling it a witch because its 99% surely gonna be psychic.

EDIT: Braixen is from braise (French for live coal) and vixen (female fox).

Reactions: Ldsquillace

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Once Fennekin evolves, it no longer eats branches. But it still keeps a tree branch in its tail, which seems to calm the pokemon." The branch is lit with friction during battle. People are only calling it a witch because its 99% surely gonna be psychic.
And because it waves the stick around like a wand.

Reactions: Ldsquillace

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the fact that ash doesnt age opened up a lot of theories, however back on topic the first evolved forms of the pokemon are well nice. chespin could have had so much better done, however with the second stage evolutions due hopefully soon maybe he will get redemption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.