Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's not really exciting IMO.

Now if it was a johto starter...

EDIT: How does he get the info anyway?
Guys like Serebii, Pokebeach, bulbagardens know everything. They get press release kits from Nintendo, also sources from People who are direct contact with the game somehow and passing on the info to them.

Serebii was given all the Pokemon black and white names and details before the game was out. He chose not to leak any out because of TOC with Nintendo. Instead some Spanish guys who worked for Nintendo magazine leaked all the black/white Pokemon.

I have no doubt these guys know a lot more right now, they just wait for the info to go public somehow before posting.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Kanto starters? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I wonder how far in the game you get them tho.
My bet is after the elite four.

Because that's when you always get the shit that would have been best to get at the start.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Kanto is where most started their Poke-Adventure. For me at least, it kinda brings back some nice memories and Charmander always was my favorite starter anyway. :)
I see.
For me, I started with yellow. Maybe that's why I'm not really excited.

But seriously, if it was 2nd gen, I'd be all over this right now. 2nd gen is great <3

Ldsquillace

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just realized that the thing covered by the clouds looks like a giant tree. Maybe an Yggdrasil's refference?

Edit: And this picture confirms it's really a tree
KarosHide_zps43a923cc.png

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I see.
For me, I started with yellow. Maybe that's why I'm not really excited.

But seriously, if it was 2nd gen, I'd be all over this right now. 2nd gen is great <3
I started at first gen with Pokemon Blue so it's definitely exciting for me, but if it was a starter from gen 2 I'd be jizzing all over the place. Gen 2! <3

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
I started at first gen with Pokemon Blue so it's definitely exciting for me, but if it was a starter from gen 2 I'd be jizzing all over the place. Gen 2! <3
I started with Kanto (Fire Red, but still) but that's because I was really late to the games. I've been watching the anime since I was like... 4 years old and started with Fire Red when I was about 9-10 or something. But I would've begun with Gold when I was 5 if it weren't for the fact that I was in a foreign country and my mom didn't want me to get because she was worried I wouldn't understand the language and got me another game that had English written in the back of the box XD
So yeeeah, both gen I and gen II are very precious to me too <3 I would flip over if we get to get starters from either <3

Reactions: Sagat

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Started at red.
Played fire red and crystal.
Want some orginal starters, that would be boss.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like no matter what region it is, the games go out of their way to emphasize pokemon from Kanto. Like they are sorry that they keep making new ones and keep paying homage to gen 1.
They know they have to keep making more to appeal to a new era of younglings.
But also listen to us bitching on forums and add little things to make us smile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...