Pokemon Sun and Moon information to be revealed.

image.jpeg

According to Serebii and Game Freak developer Junichi Masuda's Twitter the first Sun and Moon details will be shown on Tuesday.
The official Japanese site has updated and said that the first news for Pokémon Sun & Moon is to come out on May 10th 2016. The news will be given at 21:00 JST, which is 13:00 BST, 12:00 UTC, 08:00 EDT & 05:00 PDT. We don't know how the information will be given but we'll post it as soon as we can. Keep checking back for news.

:arrow:Source - Serebii
:arrow:Source - Junichi Masuda's Twitter

Last edited by endoverend,

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hopes

- character customization
- auto-run function (much like HGSS)
- roller skates
- Pokemon following behind you (i've loved this since I was little)
- Pokemon Amie, Super Training, and Network
- Lunatone and Solrock mega evolution
- More NPCs who want to trade pokemon
- Longer routes
- removal of HM limitations
- challenge mode
(all trainers use items, all trainers have better AI, all trainers have more Pokemon, no non-NPC pokemon trading until fifth badge)
- trainers can ask to battle again (just like the way ORAS did it, really)
- berry patches throughout the region
- trainer cards
- more interesting streetpass function

Overall, I just want to be challenged by Pokemon. I find myself straying from Pokemon not because of it's themes, not it's style, but simply because the gameplay does not challenge me. What troubles me the most is that I KNOW it can. The game CAN be unforgiving and challenge players, but it just doesn't. I'm not even a competitive player. Most of my pokemon are pure novelty and I can still win battles.

To be fair, the games didn't challenge me when I was a kid but it wasn't to the point that it has gotten on my nerves as it does now.

Last edited by Pluupy,

ShinyMaxie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it's a HGSS remake, because we already saw that red birdlike pokemon model. However, I'm really interested to see whether they'll start incorporating story plot points that have to do with previous games/introduce some characters from past games.

Reactions: Blue

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
- auto-run function (much like HGSS)
- roller skates
- Pokemon following behind you (i've loved this since I was little)
- Pokemon Amie, Super Training, and Network
- removal of HM limitations
- challenge mode
(all trainers use items, all trainers have better AI, all trainers have more Pokemon, no non-NPC pokemon trading until fifth badge)

I 100000% agree with the ones I quoted. The game needs to get harder. My strategy has just been to overtrain just the starter and win every battle with it, even at a type disadvantage, and it works perfectly fine

I don't care about roller skates but 360º movement (indoors too) would be nice, it's 2016, nobody needs that 4-axis nonsense

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA and Blue

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it would be good for Pokémons to have 6 moves instead of 4. Many Pokémon have a great number of moves that could be helpful, but we have to exclude good moves. This is called the 4-slot syndrome.

We could add just one more move, but it would look weird on-screen, so 6 moves would be recommended for aesthetic reasons.

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it would be good for Pokémons to have 6 moves instead of 4. Many Pokémon have a great number of moves that could be helpful, but we have to exclude good moves. This is called the 4-slot syndrome.

We could add just one more move, but it would look weird on-screen, so 6 moves would be recommended for aesthetic reasons.
But that would mean a Pokèmon that can learn a varitey of moves can defeat pokemon which have an advantage in type.

Reactions: digipokemaster

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But that would mean a Pokèmon that can learn a varitey of moves can defeat pokemon which have an advantage in type.

Not really, this is where balancing comes to.
Having a wider variety of moves per Pokémon would mean a more diverse battle.
There are Pokémons which are only used as harzarders for their limited moveset,
having 6 moves would mean they could also have some offensive power.
Every gen we see new moves and old Pokémons learning moves they didn't have.

This, for me, would make the battles way more interesting and surprising.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be fun if they added an announcer guy for gym leader and elite four battles. Just like in Pokemon Stadium. It would definitely make them seem more official and exciting. Maybe even have an audience cheering, people from the local city who visit the gym to see the competitive trainers challenge the Pokemon League leaders.

Hey champ in making!

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It would be fun if they added an announcer guy for gym leader and elite four battles. Just like in Pokemon Stadium. It would definitely make them seem more official and exciting. Maybe even have an audience cheering, people from the local city who visit the gym to see the competitive trainers challenge the Pokemon League leaders.

Hey champ in making!

It would also be great if that guy narrated the local and online battles you have.
That, for, was one of the greatest things of Pokémon Stadium for me.
We have 3D graphics, we could have mini-games made as super-training, having the announcer is all that is left for us to have a Stadium-like experience

Reactions: Pluupy and Blue

CLOUD9RED

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
My bet (and hope) is that the game graphically (out of battles) will look as it does in Yo-Kai Watch.
Content wise I hope for the 1st part of the game only the new Pokémon are available, to give me a break from the previous generation Pokémon.

Reactions: Pluupy and Blue

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hype timeee

woooow, what a tease!!
Waiting till monday just to say that information is coming on tuesday. SICK LEAKS gAMEFReaK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM