ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo NTR Plugin

D

Deleted-400435

I'm not really interseting in using someone else's save. If I was going to do that I would just gen in the item and be done with it. I'm sure eventually pkHeX will be able to edit event flags in the save and I can just edit my own save so it's completed. If I used a seperate save, I'd have one with all the other items and greninja not transferred yet. I've already transfered all the items and greninja to Pokémon Moon. The final one was the only event I haven't completed and transferred.

So if don't you have a save that has the event stuck on day 0 and cutscene not activated yet with all previous items transferred out, I'm not interested in going that route.

EDIT: So I decided to fiddle with some event flags now that PkHeX supports events to some degree. I set some event ids in the 300 range and then set them back later. What ever I did might have fixed her. She now says 1 day remaining. (used to be stuck on 2 days remaining)

I'll check her again after midnight to see if that event is unstuck. :)

Another thing I noticed is that the game overrides the map location set in the save. I set it to the Pokecenter location (retrieved the map info for this from the full game).

So the game resets that data at boot (as well as party data).

However pokemon "sent to nature" during the catch challenge actually get sent to your PC. The boxes are still populated with those mons. However being that the PC is removed from the Pokécenter in the demo, you have no way of accessing them (at the moment). :P

I know in all other games, event flags are completely editable.

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It begins guys; someone started cheating on ratings battles; no it was not me but they definitely was reading my posts on what I have found. lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn