Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Dreas31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same mate, i dont know how play dlc after uploading at the new version :(
Same to me, I have to go on my sysnand update there the game, export the save file, and then turn to the emmunand and import the save file.... also I tried to reinstall the dlc but the only thing it work was the import/export of the save file.... hope this helps

Zetsu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same to me, I have to go on my sysnand update there the game, export the save file, and then turn to the emmunand and import the save file.... also I tried to reinstall the dlc but the only thing it work was the import/export of the save file.... hope this helps
Unfortunally i dont use online nintendo for be safe so i dont thinks i can do it, my modded nintendo is safe to ban but never use sysnand :(

Reactions: Dreas31

Dreas31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I. Just now, as OblivionReign rightly said, there is a smaller nsp file than the update to activate it.
Do you know where can we find it? I google it for the nsp dlc file and only have the uniform set you received once you purchase the DLC from the eshop

If you know a web o how can we get it, it will help us a lot

xHunterx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Do you know where can we find it? I google it for the nsp dlc file and only have the uniform set you received once you purchase the DLC from the eshop

If you know a web o how can we get it, it will help us a lot
I can't give links or anything like that in this forum, however if I were you maybe I would start my search on youtube to have "a name" to google.

Reactions: Dreas31

david_enoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found and work, finally!!! thank u really.
Tbh i dont know why we cant help other guys but with your help i have found it, thank u really mate now work all :D
What’s your clue? Lol. Is it as simple as reinstalling both the update and treasure island dlc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    The problem with X party blocked X bill that would have prevented X is that yes the bill probably would have worked great, buuuttt they put XYZDCBG in said bill as an attempt to sneak things in that tend to be completely unrelated to the original bills intent. It sucks because if they would just do a single thing they could probably get something done...
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The problem with X party blocked X bill that would have prevented X is that yes the bill...