Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Dreas31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same mate, i dont know how play dlc after uploading at the new version :(
Same to me, I have to go on my sysnand update there the game, export the save file, and then turn to the emmunand and import the save file.... also I tried to reinstall the dlc but the only thing it work was the import/export of the save file.... hope this helps

Zetsu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same to me, I have to go on my sysnand update there the game, export the save file, and then turn to the emmunand and import the save file.... also I tried to reinstall the dlc but the only thing it work was the import/export of the save file.... hope this helps
Unfortunally i dont use online nintendo for be safe so i dont thinks i can do it, my modded nintendo is safe to ban but never use sysnand :(

Reactions: Dreas31

Dreas31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I. Just now, as OblivionReign rightly said, there is a smaller nsp file than the update to activate it.
Do you know where can we find it? I google it for the nsp dlc file and only have the uniform set you received once you purchase the DLC from the eshop

If you know a web o how can we get it, it will help us a lot

xHunterx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Do you know where can we find it? I google it for the nsp dlc file and only have the uniform set you received once you purchase the DLC from the eshop

If you know a web o how can we get it, it will help us a lot
I can't give links or anything like that in this forum, however if I were you maybe I would start my search on youtube to have "a name" to google.

Reactions: Dreas31

david_enoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found and work, finally!!! thank u really.
Tbh i dont know why we cant help other guys but with your help i have found it, thank u really mate now work all :D
What’s your clue? Lol. Is it as simple as reinstalling both the update and treasure island dlc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol