ROM Hack Pokemon Save Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

calvin_0 said:
do anyway have pokesav the wonder card for US Darkrai Event?
"The pokemon will be given away at Toys"R"Us stores in North America and May 31 and June 1, 2008."
http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/da...ing-to-america/
wink.gif

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
so its not out yet....thanks

but anyone who able to go to the event, please, please, please make a Pokesav copy of it......nintendo will never bring any event into Malaysia which is where i live.

AeonCommanderCod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.< I seem to have awful bad luck with every type of stuff there is when it comes to this stuff, I followed everything you said tot he letter, only my luck is so bad I didn't even get a error sign =P No pokemon in any of the boxes either....I can tell you step by step everything I did if that would somehow help with my over all troubles with such things, but anyway, yeah, I seem to have failed....Again

bearbrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i just tried using the pokesav and followed the directions on the other stickied post, but when i create a new pokemon from scratch, the pokemon doesnt show up in game.
but when i edit a caught bidoof into whatever pokemon i want, it works.

also after using pokesav, none of mypokemon make sounds in battle, and their moves do not make sounds either

Colesy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello All,

Last night I decided to play some Pearl...so I went to edit my save, and created a few pokemon and added some poke balls.

Well 1 pokemon showed up in the game out of the 5 I created, but all of the balls showed up.

So basically 4 pokemon did not transfer into the game

My save is a .o file and I am using the G6 DS Real

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

In life Keep the Greasy side down!

Scytheandsickle

Trophies
XP
Country
bearbrik said:
so i just tried using the pokesav and followed the directions on the other stickied post, but when i create a new pokemon from scratch, the pokemon doesnt show up in game.
but when i edit a caught bidoof into whatever pokemon i want, it works.

also after using pokesav, none of mypokemon make sounds in battle, and their moves do not make sounds either
Did you change the "Pokemon In Party" number?

Codekingmss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenApple1 said:
Anyone know if you can use wondercards with an AR? Or will you need a flash device?

Yes, there is a version for each Edition, Pick the one for your version and it is programmed to make AR codes for you.

QUOTEHello All,

Last night I decided to play some Pearl...so I went to edit my save, and created a few pokemon and added some poke balls.

Well 1 pokemon showed up in the game out of the 5 I created, but all of the balls showed up.

So basically 4 pokemon did not transfer into the game

My save is a .o file and I am using the G6 DS Real

May I suggest putting them into your PC. That's how I eliminate all errors.

bearbrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vereux0 said:
Did you change the "Pokemon In Party" number?

ahh, didnt see that, but im repairing my laptop right now so ill have to wait to try that out.

anyone know why my pokemon dont have any sounds though?

crapmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me what happens if I change the number of pokemon in my party to higher than 6? does the game mess up or just add another pokemon slot? I want to have an extra slot for an HM slave and have a real party of 6 pokes.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
crapmonkey said:
Can anyone tell me what happens if I change the number of pokemon in my party to higher than 6? does the game mess up or just add another pokemon slot? I want to have an extra slot for an HM slave and have a real party of 6 pokes.

It's not possible to have more than 6 Pokemon in a party.

Nice necroposting, by the way. There's a massive thread called "FAQ: Pokesav" stickied right at the top of this section, so that people won't revive threads like this one.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crapmonkey said:

lol, dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo