ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
First: Grab SaveDataFiller and go to de 'user' section and export the save (Y) with ID 1646 CTR-card (I use .3dz)
Second: Copy the folder located in the SD://filler/user/
Third: Open the savedata tool and search the 00slot00.dat in the folder you have copied
Forth: When you have located the file open it and edit the amount of Diamonds or Poke that you want.
After that save it and re-copy the folder to the SD again.
Fift: Open the SFD now we are goig to re-import the save but before that you need to delete the secure value or your save will be corrupted, for that in the 'User' section locate the ID 1646 and hit (R+Y) to delete the secure value.
After that go to de 'SD' section and import the modified data(A).
Finaly: Open the game and enjoy the Diamonds♦, Poke, whatever you had edited.

This is exactly what I do, but after importing, I must start over again.
Why?
I also tried to save as both in the tool compressed and decompressed to be sure.
I want my not-edited Kyogre back.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This is exactly what I do, but after importing, I must start over again.
Why?
I also tried to save as both in the tool compressed and decompressed to be sure.
I want my not-edited Kyogre back.

If you have to replay (assuming It's fame corrupted message), it Means you didn't delete secure value.

At the tab where you have to export save from cia, when hovering over your game, the button combination should be R+X

I *might* do a pictorial, after the next version is released.

Right now I'm preparing to reroll SIF...

Erwinn!

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't want to spam in the list of topics, so I'll ask here , is it still possible to have everything free in the pokemon shuffle store ?

Lenoor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Gmodery

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do i need to do this? I have heard that i need a "Gateway Card" What is that? how do i use it? Where do i get it from?

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do i need to do this? I have heard that i need a "Gateway Card" What is that? how do i use it? Where do i get it from?

Google is your friend.
It's a 3ds flashcard, try looking it up. Can't link you the main website for obvious reasons, but you should be able to find it easily. :)

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VJBonT6.png

Support for Trait levels and Multitrait is now added! Please re-download from the first post to play with the new features.

Also, I put the source of the program up on Github for anyone who wants to know how it works or wants to mess with it: https://github.com/SciresM/Rumble-World-Save-Tool/

dayangdayang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, SciresM

Thank you for the tool! Is there any other way to exploit the game without using any Gateway or 3DS Flash Card? I mean, using an inject program to the SD Card like we did on Pokemon ORAS and/or the QR Code in Pokemon Shuffle.

Keep safe!

SciresM

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, SciresM

Thank you for the tool! Is there any other way to exploit the game without using any Gateway or 3DS Flash Card? I mean, using an inject program to the SD Card like we did on Pokemon ORAS and/or the QR Code in Pokemon Shuffle.

Keep safe!

In order to play the game, you need to be on 9.6 to download it from the eshop, or install the game as a .cia.

As such, the only situation in which you can play this game is one in which you either do not have access to the web exploit (and thus can't do anything at all), or have .cia installation capabilities and thus can just install savedatafiler for save editing...

I don't really see who would benefit from an injection program.

dayangdayang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, SciresM

Thank you for enlighten the situation. I am indeed currently at 9.6, can you elaborate this .cia? I think I read it somewhere along the forums about the installation. Is it possible to exploit at the current 3DS version and the game? Can you send your saved game data to overwrite mine by copying it into my SD Card?

I'm so sorry for such questions, I'm not really into programming although I understand basic of it. Once again, thank you!

SpyBoy690

Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't there be a way to make the program downloadable on your 3DS and use the program strait from there making it easier to get access to the game?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, SciresM

Thank you for enlighten the situation. I am indeed currently at 9.6, can you elaborate this .cia? I think I read it somewhere along the forums about the installation. Is it possible to exploit at the current 3DS version and the game? Can you send your saved game data to overwrite mine by copying it into my SD Card?

I'm so sorry for such questions, I'm not really into programming although I understand basic of it. Once again, thank you!

There are no public domain exploits for 9.6 (current version) firmware consoles -- no RAM editing, no cia installation.

Installed savegames cannot be swapped either, they're encrypted per-console.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a method of making the pokemon's power 1k+ ? It seems to be a bit random, most of mine are 700+, from what I understand the power is affected by Rank, but even if I edit my rank to 79, the power is still 700+, but if I go in-game and start catching mons even with edited Rank, it gives me 1k+ power pokemon.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Does anyone have a method of making the pokemon's power 1k+ ? It seems to be a bit random, most of mine are 700+, from what I understand the power is affected by Rank, but even if I edit my rank to 79, the power is still 700+, but if I go in-game and start catching mons even with edited Rank, it gives me 1k+ power pokemon.

Probably because at the end of the day, it checks how many species you caught, and reassigns your rank back to original.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Probably because at the end of the day, it checks how many species you caught, and reassigns your rank back to original.

Yes, but if I edit my rank and go manual catching, I will get the pokemon of the power suitable for my rank, for example when I edited my rank to 50 and added Pokemon, the edited pokemon had 700-760 power, yet the ones I caught in game manually with edited Rank (50) were 1000+ power.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yes, but if I edit my rank and go manual catching, I will get the pokemon of the power suitable for my rank, for example when I edited my rank to 50 and added Pokemon, the edited pokemon had 700-760 power, yet the ones I caught in game manually with edited Rank (50) were 1000+ power.

maybe thats because you caught old Pokemon (pokemon you already have)

IIRC the moment you catch something new, it recalculates your rank based on species caught.

What is "subtrait" o,o?

some pokemon traits allows pokemon to carry multiple traits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8