ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I changed Pokediamonds and P, and it worked well.
(Running Ironhax with IronFall 1.1)

But I can't manage to edit my Pokemon Shuffle save... I tried to edit with Winhex but also with the script provided on another thread but nothing seems to work... :(

We are speaking about Pokemon Rumble World 1.1 not Ironfall 1.1

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would you mind sharing your 00slot00 folder?
Just so i can see if it is an error with my 3DS/Ironhax 1.0/Savedatamanager

Jasper Jackson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems that there are certain aspects that can't be edited together

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It worked when I only edited a mon, but then I added Diamonds

yodenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh so mines got corrupted too it worked the first time maybe its because of that update to 1.1 not sure

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This tool was made before the 1.1 update, and since that introduced a new balloon and other things, the save probably changed too.
Only way to make sure is to get a 1.0 clean save and a 1.1 clean save and compare.

About the secure value: it is a shared value stored in the DS and in the save, it should be possible to obtain it from a current savegame and apply it to an old save (maybe it is possible to get from the 3ds itself with another hb app, no need to search for it in each save...)
which other homebrew app can change secure values since i will lose a lot of progress if I cant get my file to work

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
which other homebrew app can change secure values since i will lose a lot of progress if I cant get my file to work
Savedatafiler? I don't know, I think it is for gateway users, I don't know anything about 3ds scene prior to ironhax. With 3 or 5 dumps of the save without doing anything else than enter the game, save, dump the save and repeat we should be able to compare the saves and find the secure value. The problem is that this game has 149 files for the savegame...

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Savedatafiler? I don't know, I think it is for gateway users, I don't know anything about 3ds scene prior to ironhax. With 3 or 5 dumps of the save without doing anything else than enter the game, save, dump the save and repeat we should be able to compare the saves and find the secure value. The problem is that this game has 149 files for the savegame...
will there be a homebrew app soon that can remove savedata secure values since ive searched and found nothing for homebrew launcher except the save manager which does not change the secure values
It should be possible to edit save secure files since there is an app that can edit playcoins on 3ds system memory or or is the way to acces those different
Mines also got corrupted and i didnt even update

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I had to update my "boot.3dsx" file to the latest one (on my SD card)

Copied the ironhax homebrew "Save Data Manager and Editor" (to my SD card)

Loaded it up and scrolled until i found my rumble save data and made a backup copy of it (to my SD card)

Copied that "00slot00" folder to my PC and ran the "Rumble World Save Tool"

* set 999 Pokediamonds and 9999 P...just to test things out *

Saved the new Compressed folder and replaced it with my old one (on my SD card)

Started up "Save Data Manager and Editor" (on my 3DS-XL)

Selected my 3DS rumble save...but this time i selected to import (took the save on my 3DS and replaced it with my edited one that is on my SD card)

Loaded the game up, with fingers crossed, and my edits loaded up without any problems !!

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay, I don't know how things work with the editor and/or the save data when using Save Data Manager; but having an almost brand-new save file helps to avoid data corruption.

I followed all the steps for my old save, and I just gave myself 1,000 Diamonds (just testing, y'know :P). Got my save corrupted.

Fortunately, I didn't had much progress, so I just restarted with not much regret.

I decided to try again, giving myself 1,000 Diamonds and 10,000P; and it loaded with no problem!

Just to be clear, this can be done with Save Data Manager on Rumble World version 1.1 in Ironhax/Tubehax/similarhax, but it really depends on your save data. BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE IF ALL GOES WRONG.

Reactions: breaktemp

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I don't know how things work with the editor and/or the save data when using Save Data Manager; but having an almost brand-new save file helps to avoid data corruption.

I followed all the steps for my old save, and I just gave myself 1,000 Diamonds (just testing, y'know :P). Got my save corrupted.

Fortunately, I didn't had much progress, so I just restarted with not much regret.

I decided to try again, giving myself 1,000 Diamonds and 10,000P; and it loaded with no problem!

Just to be clear, this can be done with Save Data Manager on Rumble World version 1.1 in Ironhax/Tubehax/similarhax, but it really depends on your save data. BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE IF ALL GOES WRONG.
How do you restore backups since I tried but still got the corruption message

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How do you restore backups since I tried but still got the corruption message
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but it's basically the same process as what the tutorial states. Thing is that there's this security measure in the game, known as the secure value. It's basically a randomly generated number that the system remembers. If the save file has a different secure value, then the save will be rejected, and likely, corrupted.
It can be probably be fixed by changing that value in the save data, but I'm not sure how.
For some reason, a newer save (or maybe a more recent save) doesn't corrupt the data; so I guess it can work like that. Just be careful with your saves, and always back them up in your computer.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i made a new save yesterday and was able to get up to rank 62 and i used the editor multiple times without a problem corrupting but today all i did was change a few pokemon and it corrupted. I made a backup before i edited anything and now i cant restore it. Is there any info on this secure value problem i really want to restore the file instead of starting over again.

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, i think if the Save was made in the Same our/Day, it will works fine.
Worked for me, Rank 8 and 9999 Diamonds

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since I have messed up my Pokemon Shuffle save, I wrote a little app for helping me to restore my corrupt save (if it happen again - I know me).
It's not the best and looks ugly as hell but it's working for me. So feel free to try. Maybe it's working for you as well.
Usage is simple: select the "old" corrupt save - select the fresh dumped "good" save - click fix. Savegame should now work after import with SaveDataManager.

P.S. Sorry for my broken english, hope you could understand what I'm trying to say ;)
And as always: Make a backup - there is no guarantee it's 100% working.

::edit::
It seems I clicked the wrong thread for posting :wacko:

vi-hDJKWt.png

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/Po1MFWWO/file.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone