machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this project dropped again?
No...but I gave it some thought. I put it on hiatus, but now I'm wondering if I should turn it into something bigger, like a life-sim. I started getting ideas for it a while back, and it's turning into a pretty sexy idea, chances are that I'll post it once I've actually started on it.

But no, I have yet to actually drop a project.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
There's been very few Pokemon hacks that have ever sparked my interest and this is one of them. Should be quite interesting to play. ;)

Kynro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this little gem from years ago:

This is a hack I made years ago that I dropped pretty early in development, as you can tell by the way I spoke and some of the things I said I was definitely younger, so I decided that I'm going to pick it back up.

Is this done, in development, or did you just drop it? Because I would really enjoy playing this. If you are still working on it, or would like to pick it up again, I would be glad to help you.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this done, in development, or did you just drop it? Because I would really enjoy playing this. If you are still working on it, or would like to pick it up again, I would be glad to help you.
Wow, yikes. Kinda surprised that this was found. More surprised that it was found here rather than on PC (though all things considered, it makes sense).

I haven't worked on this since 2008. Have I considered it lately? Yes, actually, and I'd be willing to restart since I think the idea has a lot of potential. We'll see how things go, but if I happen to have some time and feel particularly creative one day...well, I might see this 8 year-old project come to fruition.

Kynro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, yikes. Kinda surprised that this was found. More surprised that it was found here rather than on PC (though all things considered, it makes sense).

I haven't worked on this since 2008. Have I considered it lately? Yes, actually, and I'd be willing to restart since I think the idea has a lot of potential. We'll see how things go, but if I happen to have some time and feel particularly creative one day...well, I might see this 8 year-old project come to fruition.
Lol, I actually found it on PC first, but I didn't think much of it it until I saw it again on here. And, I hope one day you decide to be creative Haha. But like i said, if you want to i can help, and possibly get others to help out as well.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have you worked on this lately. I would really like it if this actually happened. It seems to have a lot of potential.

EpicCollector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! This sounds like it could be a great hack! Have you done anymore on it recently? I love the idea of turning it into a life-sim! Awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat