Pokemon Prism - The Latest Pokemon RomHack Finally Finished

After almost 8 years of hard work by the legendary Koolboyman and a fantastic team of developers, artists, musicians and designers are finally ready to show you this incredible game.

Renown Pokemon romhacker, Koolboyman has finally finished development on his nearly 8 year old Pokemon ROMHack, Pokemon Prism. To celebrate, a trailer has been released, and it has been revealed that the full version of the romhack will be available to download this December!
There is also a Twitch Plays Pokemon Prism stream which you can watch here in order to see some gameplay footage.

:arrow: Website

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Buy a GB boy colour.

It has a backlit screen, is 30ish bucks, and has 66 games on the device.
I was wanting one of this but I don't liked much the design XD I had the diea of trying getting an actual gbc caseto swapp but I saw it may not fit :v
also the link and stufs of it work correctly ?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wanting one of this but I don't liked much the design XD I had the diea of trying getting an actual gbc caseto swapp but I saw it may not fit :v
also the link and stufs of it work correctly ?

I think you wanted to get a case swap. It won't work as the device is a bit wider length and width wise
It seems link cable is a hit or miss. (haven't been able to test it) Some reported it worked and others didn't. Infrared box is fake. Special cartridges that have rumble and other stuff seem to work. (Only tested a rumble cartridge)

I don't have a Everdrive GB yet so i don't know if that works.

Last edited by xtheman,

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think you wanted to get a case swap. It won't work as the device is a bit wider length and width wise
It seems link cable is a hit or miss. (haven't been able to test it) Some reported it worked and others didn't. Infrared box is fake. Special cartridges that have rumble and other stuff seem to work. (Only tested a rumble cartridge)

I don't have a Everdrive GB yet so i don't know if that works.
lol fake infrared xD
well it have the pros and cons XD but not sure if i would get one, I think lighmod my gba would be better xD(maybe if I had money to waste of cosue I would get one since I'm curious :v )

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol fake infrared xD
well it have the pros and cons XD but not sure if i would get one, I think lighmod my gba would be better xD(maybe if I had money to waste of cosue I would get one since I'm curious :v )
Unlike most bootlegs this actual has more then 10 games. It has 66 different games then the rest are repeats. The game menu shows up if you have no cartridge.

The screen is a bit different then a regular gameboy color.

I still prefer my gameboy color over that though.

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Unlike most bootlegs this actual has more then 10 games. It has 66 different games then the rest are repeats. The game menu shows up if you have no cartridge.

The screen is a bit different then a regular gameboy color.

I still prefer my gameboy color over that though.
the games are GB games or nes games? getting a mult game cart is cheap nowadays too XD

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Buy a GB boy colour.

It has a backlit screen, is 30ish bucks, and has 66 games on the device.
lol yeah i know but it looks a little ugly, i know it's basically the same but a chinese copy doesn't feel right!
it might feel nice to play old games on the original hardware, but i think if that original hardware isn't original and it's just a copy... forget it

Last edited by cearp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4