ROM Hack Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging Sun/Moon ROMhacks!

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...I am actually hesitating between leveled and expanded....
Leveled if you want a more structured set of available Pokemon and want to play in a way similar to default Sun and Moon. Expanded if you want a lot more wild options on every route. I balanced the game around Leveled, so Expanded might be a touch easier thanks to the increased options.

dracodgreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@Dio Vento Why is the thumbnail of Pokemon Star Sapphire is just black and the game name in FBI is not Pokemon Sapphire. Is it just that? Also I use Leveled Build in Pokemon Sun but when I edit the save game in PkHex the pokemon is illegal I also change the met level. It says unable to match an encounter from origin game. Thanks for the great mod btw I enjoy it. Hope you'll help me sort my problems.

HELP

Got_Eevees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DioVento

Forgive me for my late reply as I have been overloaded with 'real' work. (Look,we all know,if it isn't Pokemon work,it ain't real.)
Anyway, I see why you may have chosen your specific response and I respect your decision.
I know you said you had no interest in collaborating,but contact me on the Project Pokemon web if any art is needed. ;)
May God let you and your ROM Hacks live a long,unending prosperous life. You really should be awarded something.
Whoever you work for is ever so lucky to have you as such a valuable asset.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DioVento

Forgive me for my late reply as I have been overloaded with 'real' work. (Look,we all know,if it isn't Pokemon work,it ain't real.)
Anyway, I see why you may have chosen your specific response and I respect your decision.
I know you said you had no interest in collaborating,but contact me on the Project Pokemon web if any art is needed. ;)
May God let you and your ROM Hacks live a long,unending prosperous life. You really should be awarded something.
Whoever you work for is ever so lucky to have you as such a valuable asset.
I'm a student, but thank you for the comments! I do have a donation button in this thread, but that's the only way i'm looking to get compensation for ROM hacking.

PanguiPunguelen

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I like so much your rom hack, but I have a problem I can't found a croagunk the guide said that is in hauoli outskirts but I can't found it you can help me?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I like so much your rom hack, but I have a problem I can't found a croagunk the guide said that is in hauoli outskirts but I can't found it you can help me?
In Expanded obviously

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In Expanded obviously
Try a different grass patch in the Outskirts.

anhkhoa1306

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
What are the differences between leveled and expanded version? Im currently playing the leveled, can i catch all non-legendary pkm with this one? Sorry i am little bit confused about these.

Last edited by anhkhoa1306,

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the differences between leveled and expanded version? Im currently playing the leveled, can i catch all non-legendary pkm with this one? Sorry i am little bit confused about these.
Leveled has the same catch lists as default Sun and Moon, with rarer slots made more common. Expanded adds all non-legendary Pokemon to the encounter lists.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat this yesterday and my God was it a journey it was difficult and ended the game with almost a team of level 100

Alaswing

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello, i dont know what am i doing wrong, i hope some one can help me, i have my rom.3ds in the extra files folder, then i apply the All_in_One.bat, everything goes smooth, at the end it says that my patched rom is now in the same file and to press any key, i do that but no new patched 3ds!. i dont know whats wrong i get no error or something.

Last edited by Alaswing,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped