Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition announced for DS

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like this game might be a sweet game. It kinda looks like and i'm assuming all of his that each leader of a country has a legendary pokemon and they battle for supremecy. neat idea. i love when they think outside the box of just regular pokemon games. As long as they do it right of course and dont stray from making the next installment of regular pokemon games. :D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think this game will turn out to be a strategical type, like fire emblem. i don't believe pokemon should be like this....from what the pre-released pictures look like...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe anyone actually expected a new proper Pokemon game to be announced so soon after Black & White, they tend to leave a few years between proper entries. Grey is a given maybe for next year.

First: 1996
Second: 1999
Third: 2002
Fourth: 2006
Fifth: 2010

They generally wait at least a few years for an all new game. I'd expect an announcement this time next year with Japanese release 2013 sometime. You've got to remember that this time around they have to completely redo the engine for it, the B&W engine would not cut it on 3DS.

As for this game...meh. Its nice they're still supporting the DS though.

vash117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's some screens of the game gimme a few so i can figure out how to put the video up
2f8c8e46-s.jpg

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see people wanting a Pokemon Battle Revolution sequel...I know it might be a tad off topic but why? Maybe it's because I haven't played the game that much but it doesn't seem like anything special to me...granted I only played it for like...5 minutes once.

On Topic, this looks interesting after seeing the trailer but I dunno about it get released in the West...I wouldn't bet on it.
I agree. I bought it at release and it was a massive let-down. It was like Pokemon Stadium, but it felt nerfed, because I couldn't just assemble my own team right away. I was expecting it to have an awesome single-player experience like Colosseum and XD (or even the fun gym-leader system of Stadium), but instead it was just a simulator for your portable games to make them look prettier. Then again, maybe I am wrong, because I only played it for about 3 hours and then sold it.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, grey is still on the cards for a late a 2012 release, It'll be a full two years after pokemon b/w. The question is will it be for the DS or 3DS. I think CoroCoro January issue will be about Grey. Platinum was released 2 years later after pokemon diamond/pearl.

As for this game, it's doesn't look like something I'd play.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 6 people

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thought "WTF" at first, then looked at the trailer and thought "Cool".

The only thing I'm not okay with is Mewtwo being there... but blah.

It has an high chance of getting localized in the West, actually. People love things with "SAMURAI" in the name.
Just drop the "Nobunaga" part, and call it "Samurai Pokémon" or something, and people are just gonna buy them based on the "Pokémon" part in the name.

wheres the trailer?

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thought "WTF" at first, then looked at the trailer and thought "Cool".

The only thing I'm not okay with is Mewtwo being there... but blah.

It has an high chance of getting localized in the West, actually. People love things with "SAMURAI" in the name.
Just drop the "Nobunaga" part, and call it "Samurai Pokémon" or something, and people are just gonna buy them based on the "Pokémon" part in the name.

wheres the trailer?
Try going back a page... -_-

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe Mewtwo hooked up with Celebi or Dialga. In the 2nd Mewtwo movie didn't he say something about finding a better hiding spot and then trying to reintegrate the other clones into regular society? What better place to hide than several hundred years in the past where nobody even knows what a clone is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o