Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition announced for DS

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
No,this is not corocoro's announcement,as that one is supposed to be in their January issue and they revealed it as being a world first shocking announcement.
I'll just quote serebii for this one
The new CoroCoro issue, released this week, has announced that a brand new Pokémon game is to be revealed. However, unlike people expect, this reveal isn't coming at Jump Festa but is in fact coming in the issue of CoroCoro next month, due out on January 14th 2012 in what they call a world first shocking announcement. It's currently unknown what game will be revealed, whether it will be main series or not but we'll provide information a few days before CoroCoro's release. Be sure to watch the site in case it comes early
And this games is the one that will tie to kyurem,as the announcement was on the same page as the movie poster.
I'll quote Serebii for this one too
More information is promised in January, indicating it'll be in CoroCoro and possibly be the game CoroCoro revealed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it would have been better to buy a 3DS now cuz then you can play booth DS and 3DS games on it. so hopefully this game would turn out awesome on the 3ds.

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you can play the game on your 3DS, i think you made the right choice.

why ? you do know you can play the game on the 3DS right ?

it would have been better to buy a 3DS now cuz then you can play booth DS and 3DS games on it. so hopefully this game would turn out awesome on the 3ds.
I got my DSi XL in a promotion, much cheaper than the 3DS.
Yes, I know I can play DS games in a 3DS (with little screens and not that good resolution...).

DSi XL has bigger screens; 3DS can't still play 3DS backups.
I had no reason to buy and pay more money for a 3DS, and still don't have one.

Besides, even if this game was released for 3DS only, I would still have a lot of great DS games to play.

I'll buy a 3DS someday, when it gets a new revision, and hacked.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Yes, I know I can play DS games in a 3DS (with little screens and not that good resolution...).

Besides, even if this game was released for 3DS only, I would still have a lot of great DS games to play.

That really isn't a good way to look at gamming..
Buying something only when it gets hacked, is totally not cool. D<
And I don't think buying a DSi was a good idea at this time, the DS is pretty much dead already, excluding a couple of games...
Also, you can get a 3DS for 90€ in several shops in Portugal just buy trading in two games.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

And I don't think buying a DSi was a good idea at this time, the DS is pretty much dead already, excluding a couple of games...
Also, you can get a 3DS for 90€ in several shops in Portugal just buy trading in two games.
I believe its good not to hack your console until a while after you get it, so you can build up some LEGIT games.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a shock, it should be good, but this is a certain no export for you title, combining both is a small reference to ancient Japanese culture concerning animal use, something worth importing for sure but the next announcement in CoroCoro may be shit unless it's Gen 6, Grey, or Battle Revolution, I don't trust their "world shocking announcements nowadays".

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a shock, it should be good, but this is a certain no export for you title, combining both is a small reference to ancient Japanese culture concerning animal use, something worth importing for sure but the next announcement in CoroCoro may be shit unless it's Gen 6, Grey, or Battle Revolution, I don't trust their "world shocking announcements nowadays".

i think this is the announcement

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Only rumored to be the actual announcement.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Only rumored to be the actual announcement.

i hope your right i wanted pkm gray ;.;

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I bought my DSi XL in March 2011, after 3DS was released some days ago.

So if you find good games, you won't play them unless they were released recently??
I wish I had time to play all great games available, old or new...

I believe its good not to hack your console until a while after you get it, so you can build up some LEGIT games.
I'm not going to discuss that.
And I never said I don't buy legit games...

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I see people wanting a Pokemon Battle Revolution sequel...I know it might be a tad off topic but why? Maybe it's because I haven't played the game that much but it doesn't seem like anything special to me...granted I only played it for like...5 minutes once.

On Topic, this looks interesting after seeing the trailer but I dunno about it get released in the West...I wouldn't bet on it.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I bought my DSi XL in March 2011, after 3DS was released some days ago.

So if you find good games, you won't play them unless they were released recently??
I wish I had time to play all great games available, old or new...

I'm not going to discuss that.
And I never said I don't buy legit games...
Yes but it's easily known that piracy leads to less purchases of games.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see people wanting a Pokemon Battle Revolution sequel...I know it might be a tad off topic but why? Maybe it's because I haven't played the game that much but it doesn't seem like anything special to me...granted I only played it for like...5 minutes once.

On Topic, this looks interesting after seeing the trailer but I dunno about it get released in the West...I wouldn't bet on it.

Because it isn't want they want. They really want a true sequel to Battle Stadium GS. Nintendo isn't likely to do so, a BR sequel is the closest thing to hope/settle for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.