Not open for further replies.

Illumination

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The full version is complete! Enjoy! I will create a new banner for those who want to make a .cia file. The "a" folder and "sound" are in rar archives. There is only one noticeable bug and that is after facing the "Gardener" (No Spoilers) trainer class. Where the game will freeze for a couple of second then continue after you get the item.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
oh boi. according to the release date, you might need to change that to "President Killary Clinton" after Nov. 8. Or maybe it will stay

Can you release this before Sun and Moon so I can have something to wait with?

Most shortsighted prections I saw in a gbatemp topic recently...

Anyways, not sure I'll try it, not a fan of difficulty hacks

Illumination

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will be a small update for Los Memes coming tomorrow. If anyone hasn't tried the hack out I advise you wait a while. Minor text and tracks will be changed. I will post a changelog in the thread afterwards.

Illumination

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put it playable or as GYM leaders?

EDIT: PUT SUICIDE KIDDO!!!!!!
I was thinking about putting Grand Dad as Elite Four and making Shauna Bonzi Buddy. By the way, I never heard about this "suicide kiddo", you mind linking an articale on the next post?

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
I was thinking about putting Grand Dad as Elite Four and making Shauna Bonzi Buddy. By the way, I never heard about this "suicide kiddo", you mind linking an articale on the next post?
this:
https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=...o53QAhUQ9GMKHR-bANMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=638

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was thinking about putting Grand Dad as Elite Four
Sounds cool, and he pokemon "Vinesauce" :x

Illumination

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone has tried Los Memes XY, do you mind taking down a single line of text stated by every Crackhead trainers and compiling it into a text file? I'm planning on changing their lines of text.

D

Deleted User

Just so I can get a feel for what's changed, how much text/content is changed in Los Memes? I've played the introduction, but can't find anything different except for the title and trolling language select. In other words, none of what anyone says in the beginning of the game has changed. Is this normal? I just want to be sure I'm not missing any folders or have a malfunctioning LayeredFS plugin.

Screenshots of the beginning would be appreciated, if there is differing content.

EDIT: Ah, never mind. I just realized that the current version is a "tech demo" of sorts. My bad.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking a coconut gun to the face.

EDIT 2: I just realized that the full version is complete. Whoops. I feel like an idiot right now.

BTW, where's the sound folder? I can't seem to find it in the link. Was it taken down?

Last edited by ,

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I would like to say thank you to Illumination for this plugin. However I am confused on the files from the MEGA link, and what one is supposed to do with them. With that in mind, I also tried the LayeredFS plugin, and received an error on starting Pokemon X after booting NTR. Any help is on this matter is appreciated. I am using a New 3ds XL with al9h+luma(ver. 6.6) and the latest SysNAND.

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
First off, I would like to say thank you to Illumination for this plugin. However I am confused on the files from the MEGA link, and what one is supposed to do with them. With that in mind, I also tried the LayeredFS plugin, and received an error on starting Pokemon X after booting NTR. Any help is on this matter is appreciated. I am using a New 3ds XL with al9h+luma(ver. 6.6) and the latest SysNAND.

Extract the a.rar and you should get a folder named "a"
Grab my LayeredFS Plugin from the OP and extract it too the root of your SD Card
Grab that "a" folder and put that in the LosMemesX folder

Also make sure you don't have any updates installed on your Pokemon X
I would also recommended using version 3.2 of NTR for LayeredFS (Not sure if it makes a difference but just to be sure)

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract the a.rar and you should get a folder named "a"
Grab my LayeredFS Plugin from the OP and extract it too the root of your SD Card
Grab that "a" folder and put that in the LosMemesX folder

Also make sure you don't have any updates installed on your Pokemon X
I would also recommended using version 3.2 of NTR for LayeredFS (Not sure if it makes a difference but just to be sure)
Thanks for your help. The game seems to be running fine thus far, Iv'e seen the Los Memes title screen, but nothing else related to memes. Do you know when the memes start appearing in-game?

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try saving the game soft-locks with the music playing in the background. Does anyone know how to fix this?

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
Whenever I try saving the game soft-locks with the music playing in the background. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I noticed that when I switched to the full version from the light and have not been able to save myself

@Illumination Can you see if you can save and if not can fix the problem to do with saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh sorry about that