Homebrew Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - Which emulator, and how?

Matsuyama

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sorry for making "this" thread but I've searched forever to no real answer. I have tried no$GBA 2.6 and Desmume to try and play HeartGold but no avail. They all keep freezing or crashing after certain points. Everything on YouTube is wrong and there's no real patch to make the ROM run smoothly. Desmume seems to run it better, but some people still say to use no$GBA? Why?

Does anyone, with experience, have knowledge on how to make HG/SS work on an emulator 100%? Is there some patch I should know about? I've heard that if you get the (J) version and then patch it to English, this'll make it work; is this true? And if so, is there a translation patch that has the game 100% translated, because the list that is stickied lists like six different patches of different authors.

I'm really sorry if there was an official thread addressing this, but I just could not find it.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i'm a little late, but I hope you read this. i can play the game at full FPS on No$Gba 2.6 with the No$zoomer plugin. You need to start up no$gba regularly, go to settings and cange the startup from rom to bios. Ten just start up No$zoomer, pick your game, and PLAY IT!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Noooo, If I wake up, I'll get a woody