Gaming Pokemon: HeartGold/SoulSilver Cheat Codes

GutsMan.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
raiderscrusade said:
Fishaman P said:
raiderscrusade said:
Just wondering, if I wanted to use one of the cheats in order to get a Heart Scale, I also get x990 of everything else in the Adventure Items.

I want to re teach my Gyarados Ice Fang for the 8th gym, thats why I need a HeartScale.

My question is, once I am finished with a cheat can I just reverse it / remove it, or is that impossible to do?

Dude, Pokesav. I'm pretty sure using a x990 All Items code is making harder than it should be.

I have no idea how to use PokeSav
smile.gif

Can I edit my Gyarados I already have just for the one move, or do I have to actually remake a gyarados?

Pokesav = Anything you want you can get. You can edit your bag to have x1-x999 if you want or you can go ahead and just change gyarados's moves to what you want.

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
gutman5000 said:
raiderscrusade said:
Fishaman P said:
raiderscrusade said:
Just wondering, if I wanted to use one of the cheats in order to get a Heart Scale, I also get x990 of everything else in the Adventure Items.

I want to re teach my Gyarados Ice Fang for the 8th gym, thats why I need a HeartScale.

My question is, once I am finished with a cheat can I just reverse it / remove it, or is that impossible to do?

Dude, Pokesav. I'm pretty sure using a x990 All Items code is making harder than it should be.

I have no idea how to use PokeSav
smile.gif

Can I edit my Gyarados I already have just for the one move, or do I have to actually remake a gyarados?

Pokesav = Anything you want you can get. You can edit your bag to have x1-x999 if you want or you can go ahead and just change gyarados's moves to what you want.

Is there any place where I can find this, along with a guide etc on how to use it to the basics?

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Is there a code for Silver (U) that disables the BackGround Music during Wifi and Wifi Battles? If not, can someone make such a code?

I actually would like to use the Voice Chat on Pokemon but cannot because the sound of the music makes it so difficult to hear the other player.

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
For the "Play As" codes, is it expectable that even when you choose another hero than the one you started with, that the bike and field move sprites don't change as appropriate?

Although, at least with field moves the character returns from the Pokeball hold sprite, whereas with getting off a bike the character goes to the normal sprite.

pigii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, im a bit of a noob, but ive looked and cant find:
A code that puts all tm's and hm's in my bag
A code for EU that lets any pokemon learn anything
im using a normal ds with an action replay btw, UK version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat