OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bidoofstreehouse.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys i'm having a lot of trouble with the second gym cause of all the scripts in there :/ If I can't get it working what would you guys think if I switched the 2nd kanto gym map with the 5th johto gym map (It's the only other gym with water in it) for the time being until I can fix it?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys i'm having a lot of trouble with the second gym cause of all the scripts in there :/ If I can't get it working what would you guys think if I switched the 2nd kanto gym map with the 5th johto gym map (It's the only other gym with water in it) for the time being until I can fix it?
Macho, I hope you and animemaster are working together. 2 heads are better than one, as the old saying goes. :)

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Macho, I hope you and animemaster are working together. 2 heads are better than one, as the old saying goes. :)
sorry but no, i'm working on a pc version of yellow

Mr.Macho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Update: Well after switching the maps everything FINALLY seems to be working perfectly :D Well except I switched chuck's sprite with a rocket grunt instead of misty :L Also gonna add some 1st gym pics to the front page in a min ;P (EDIT: DONE :D)
Oaps.png

Mr.Macho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
may i ask how you managed to deal with mt moon?
and what are the scripts that are giving you problems?

Well for Mt moon I did what I had done with the second gym, I changed the mt moon map with the union cave map from johto and changed some of the trainers to rocket grunts. It's the best thing I'm able to do atm.. And as for the second gym scripts, whenever I tried to edit any of them, It'd always crash or just give a black screen :l

Edit: Btw guys is anyone good with editing battle sprites/mugshots? If someone could help out with them let me know ;P it'd really save me a good amount of time.

D

Deleted-236924

I don't think anyone honestly takes them seriously.
What does that even mean, LP's are for fun what exactly do you need to take seriously in any LP?
Playing a game is fun. Watching people play most games is also fun. Watching people play a Pokemon game is not fun.
pokehaters should get out of this thread
your opinion doesn't apply with everybody.
Did you just assume I hate Pokemon because I said watching someone play the game wouldn't be fun? Then did you make up the word "pokehaters"?

GBATemp, folks.
kthnxshwn, folks.

Reactions: 1 person

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, just you must not give up and finish it, because it is a good idea and good work
I'm with this guy! I'd hate to see something like this be dropped, its an excellent idea and great work so far.
Hope you can get past the errors you are encountering, as well as even find a way to make mt moon more like the original =) There are plenty of good editors/hackors around. theres gotta be someone that will be able to help

Mr.Macho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
well, just you must not give up and finish it, because it is a good idea and good work
I'm with this guy! I'd hate to see something like this be dropped, its an excellent idea and great work so far.
Hope you can get past the errors you are encountering, as well as even find a way to make mt moon more like the original =) There are plenty of good editors/hackors around. theres gotta be someone that will be able to help

For now the errors have been sorted by switching maps around, it actaully works better than I thought but I hope that with a later update and more knowledge I can improve Mt.moon and cerulean gym ;P

Okay time for some good progress :D Remember a while back I asked about someone giving me certain co-ordinates? Well I don't mind who but can someone give the co-ordinates of these locations:
  • Trigger point for Blue battle at nugget bridge
  • Each trainer battle point at nugget bridge
  • The Team rocket guy at the end of nugget bridge
Incase you don't know, you find co-ordinates by using lua script with desumume ;P Help is much appreciated and will be credited accordingly

Ps: I can post some pics showing how Mt. moon works and how I imported rocket grunts into it if you want? (Done)

Added new ones and refined the old screenshots on the front page ;P Still looking for a sprite editor yano?

Reactions: 1 person

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always thought Red/Blue were remade a generation too early. Gen 3 had changed too much without changing enough, and it just didn't work out well for Fire Red/Leaf Green and so I'm left playing the originals more often than not. Gen 4 had changed things to just the right level to make Pokemon exciting for the first time since Gen 1.

This project sounds great. I don't have any skills that would be usefully so all I can offer is encouragement. I hope you can get through this without too much difficulty. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this in the mean time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge