Gaming Pokémon Conquest Password Generator

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snillos asked me to get the 2nd package thing from poweruprewards, i am far too lazy and busy playing the nre FF music game so can someone check and see if the codes match with the program?

Redemption Instructions •Press START on the Ransei map screen and select Password •Enter following codes separately and select Done •Jnm3kqgN8X, FZP8GqRZRR, Shw8mxRAJR, 8GV3LMGrnM, GfV33RVN3F •Dratini appears in one of the kingdoms •You can enter password after conquering 5th kingdom •Dratini appears in next in-game month after password is entered

Prof. 9

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh, aren't those codes all over the net already? Seems like a waste to spend credits on them. In any case, they're all valid, unlocking Emolga, Pikachu, Riolu, Scyther and Lapras respectively.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Are you trying a Pokemon Password or an Event Password? I ask that because if you enter some of the Event Password without Finishing the First Story nothing will happen when you advance a month...
Have you already tried the new cheat code? That Overwrite Password Slots v2 should work for you, you can let the cheat code ON and play it normally ...
You can insert password while this cheat code is active ...

Entered it for the second time and it finally worked. Dunno what went wrong but oh well... I don't know what you mean by cheats seeing as I own the game... :P

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a question concerning the Reshiram event.Does the game say anything when it is unlocked,or do you have to use it when in the correct episode ?

And,what is the actual flag for it ?

Prof. 9

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've uploaded v1.1.1, which adds auto-correct for JP passwords. Grab it here: http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/utilities/latest-passconqueror-f30083.html

Changelog:
- Added auto-correct for Japanese characters.
- After clicking "To Data", the password in the text box will update if it was auto-corrected.
- Changed names of events.

I have a question concerning the Reshiram event.Does the game say anything when it is unlocked,or do you have to use it when in the correct episode ?

And,what is the actual flag for it ?
As far as I know, you just need to have Ignis and Hideyoshi and wait a couple of months.

gamer4527

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use the password generator, but I'm not sure what is meant by the "flag number". I don't see any flags when trying to enter in passwords. Am I missing something here?

Sudoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying to use the password generator, but I'm not sure what is meant by the "flag number". I don't see any flags when trying to enter in passwords. Am I missing something here?

That flag number indicates how many times you already entered a password, if you didn´t entered a password the flag number is 0, the second password will be flag 1.
That means if you use all flags you will be unabled to entered a new password, to enter a new one you will have to use the "reset-password" cheat.

Prof. 9

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
RTFM. The flag number dictates which password slot the password goes into. There are 64 password slots (0-63), and once a password slot has been used you can't use it again.

xxGhostxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Prof 9,
I'm not sure if this thread is "dead" or not, but I downloaded your generator and it downloaded just fine. I'm running a linux ubuntu base 13.10 saucy salamander. and I've already previously downloaded Wine. I also downloaded the .NET Framework 4.0 as well, to install, but the program said that I was already running it or a higher framework. However, I can't load the .exe file for the generator, I just get a spinning wheel symbolizing that it's loading, but then it never comes up. Is there something I need to fix? Also, I'm running an AR DSi as well as a retail Pokemon Conquest. I haven't used any passwords yet, and I haven't tested the codes yet either. Please help me figure this out lol

Prof. 9

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've uploaded a new version that was compiled against .NET Framework 2.0 instead of 4.0. That one should work on Mono. I've tested myself with Linux Mint 16, 32-bit, which is based off Ubuntu. Run sudo apt-get install mono-complete to get a full installation of Mono. If clicking the mouse does not seem to work, try using the TAB key to move around the interface.

Maybe someday I'll make a JavaScript version.

xxGhostxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, the first time I tried it, it wouldn't download or anything. The second time around, it seems like it worked. But now I have 2 problems that I believe are primarily on my end. The first is possibly the proxy that I'm on, and the second is the properties. Should I change the properties of the .exe file to "allow running as a program" or should I keep it unselected? I still only get a loading wheel and then no return. I feel like somehow something is blocking it through my proxy, but I'm not too sure if that's it. Otherwise, I can't think of anything else.

Prof. 9

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't try to open the .EXE with the Wine Loader. Instead, right click the .EXE file, and open it with Mono Runtime after you've installed Mono with the command I posted above. If that doesn't work, you're on your own, sorry.

Atlanticax

Trophies
XP
Country
I want a Riolu. I downloaded PassConqueror and everything required, then I generate a pass but when I used that password, nothing happened. Could you help me?

UchihaClanMember2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys idk if this discussion is dead but I have Pokemon Conquest and AR card but for some reason whenever I enter the Reshiram code it keeps saying it was already entered(I have never used it before!).Pls help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.