• Views 1,164,006
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

BoingLoings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry about that, yeah it was the translation patch v1.7. I thought it was more convenient that it came patched.

right now i'm at the 3rd gym in white version 2. anyone also care to explain why black seem to be more popular?

pokemon hacker f

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
sorry about that, yeah it was the translation patch v1.7. I thought it was more convenient that it came patched.

right now i'm at the 3rd gym in white version 2. anyone also care to explain why black seem to be more popular?
Becuase Every body like black kyrem but me i like white kyrem

datsui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

maybe cause the rom come out much faster compared to the white rom

anyone still has the patch v2 the first link is down :(

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm at N's castle and just beaten him but the Zoroark disguised as him is still following me, how do I make it stop lol

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried memory link on flashcart? Does it work?

I doubt it would work. Isn't it IR? Regardless I'm pretty sure it would have to read from/be an official game cart.

How do you start a game in challenge mode (The higher difficulty) or whatever? I'm clueless.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Has anyone tried memory link on flashcart? Does it work?

I doubt it would work. Isn't it IR? Regardless I'm pretty sure it would have to read from/be an official game cart.

How do you start a game in challenge mode (The higher difficulty) or whatever? I'm clueless.
I heard you can do wireless.

And yes, I think you do require an original game.

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those playing on flashcarts, download the latest USRcheat.dat because it's got a code to unlock all the Unova Link keys

tt87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tl;dr

I downloaded the clean ROM, the newest DSTwo FW and EOS, and the Patch.
It plays fine until the actual title screen, at which it slows WAY down and the music is all glitchy, and I can't do anything else afterward.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
tl;dr

It plays fine until the actual title screen, at which it slows WAY down and the music is all glitchy, and I can't do anything else afterward.
For me,
Use 2CH patch on clean ROM.

Run patched ROM in patched mode (you can change it by pressing X)

LuxXx25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Am I the only that spent 20 minutes running around the nimbasa city trying to find elesa, just to find that its 50 feet to the right? xD

tt87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tl;dr

For me,

Never was good at hex editing, and the auto 2CH patcher was removed from MediaFire

mattastrophe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tl;dr

That happens to me too but if you just wait a little while on that glitchy music screen (1 minutes or so), the title screen pops up. Annoying but it's still playable.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tl;dr

For me,

Never was good at hex editing, and the auto 2CH patcher was removed from MediaFire

Use NDS-Scene ROM Tool.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know what to do after you catch terrakion and beat the 8th gym. I keep looking for guides but it's still kind of early besides sitting through long youtube videos that turn out to be wrong. I'm guessing there's some plasma scene before whatever victory road I go to.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know what to do after you catch terrakion and beat the 8th gym. I keep looking for guides but it's still kind of early besides sitting through long youtube videos that turn out to be wrong. I'm guessing there's some plasma scene before whatever victory road I go to.
Did Achroma/Akuroma/Corless hand you a key item?

Go to the cave north of Undella Bay by surfing, there is an East exit blocked by a stoneCrustle like on Route 4, the key item should let you pass.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g