• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

WayneLw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i have this card
down_r4i_v1.4_en.gif
and whatever rom i use patched, unpatched, translated patched it always freezes right after se ask if im a boy or girl and what i want my name to be

i have to use the ttmenu for it to actually boot the rom

any help please

anybody?

Re_Coded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • what flashcart/emulator you're using: R4i-SDHC 3DS from R4i-SDHC.com
  • what firmware/loader and the version number you have: Using kernel 1.57b also using YSMenu/TTMenu (RetroGameFan) to play Black and White 2
  • what patch you're using (if any): 2CH Drag and Drop Fix (AP Patch) and Translation Patch from Pokestation.
  • what bugs you're experiencing: When saving, the game freezes.
Please help me!

Additional info: I'm using the clean version from a torrent. (Pokemon Black 2 + White 2 (Japan) (Clean + Patched).7z). I'm not giving links, that is just the filename that I got from the torrent. I did the method above about using the translation patch + 2CH AP Patch. (Extracting the 2 File from the Translated ROM and reinserting it to the 2CH Patched ROM) I have a 3DS with firmware version 3.0.0-6U

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
i have this card
down_r4i_v1.4_en.gif
and whatever rom i use patched, unpatched, translated patched it always freezes right after se ask if im a boy or girl and what i want my name to be

any help please

anybody?

I have that card too and Pokemon Black 2 works great, but it only freezes sometimes while saving, format your Micro SD, use the latest firmware, and then use YsMenu from RetroGameFan, just follow the tutorial (link is on the first page of this topic)

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
mine freeze every time when i save. but i need a patch for my ysmenu to work i say unsupproted dldi name help me plz.

WayneLw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i have this card
down_r4i_v1.4_en.gif

any help please

anybody?

I have that card too and Pokemon Black 2 works great, but it only freezes sometimes while saving, format your Micro SD, use the latest firmware, and then use YsMenu from RetroGameFan, just follow the tutorial (link is on the first page of this topic)
i did all this and i get the dldi error with ysMenu . im also using the 1.4 english trans patch they provided

AndrewWilliams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4igold3ds_.jpg
I have this, but can't seem to get Black 2 or White 2 to work as it stays on the loading screen, then turns red. Anyone know if there is a working version out yet?

WayneLw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i have this card
down_r4i_v1.4_en.gif

any help please

anybody?

i did all this and i get the dldi error with ysMenu . im also using the 1.4 english trans patch they provided
edit: i used desume to export a .sav file and got past the freeze but now it freezes when i try to save

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
i have this card
down_r4i_v1.4_en.gif

any help please

anybody?

edit: i used desume to export a .sav file and got past the freeze but now it freezes when i try to save

That's the same thing happening to me, i just save it and then it freezes, but when i turn off and restart the game it really save the game, i don't know what's happening but it works and it don't corrupt the save data, so i think it's safe for now, by the way, turn everything on the option menu on YsMenu, and there will be less freezes

lebryan2321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AndrewWilliams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4igold3ds_.jpg
I have this, but can't seem to get Black 2 or White 2 to work as it stays on the loading screen, then turns red. Anyone know if there is a working version out yet?

Have you tried using a Wood 1.49 and 2ch patch?
http://filetrip.net/...149-f29438.html
I have the card the 2ch patch, wood 1.49 disable cheats and soft reset.

Also reformat your memory card with the formatter on the 1st post.
Where do I get this "2ch" patch ro the details to do it?

lebryan2321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4igold3ds_.jpg

Have you tried using a Wood 1.49 and 2ch patch?
http://filetrip.net/...149-f29438.html
I have the card the 2ch patch, wood 1.49 disable cheats and soft reset.

Also reformat your memory card with the formatter on the 1st post.
Where do I get this "2ch" patch ro the details to do it?
first post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica