• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean stats don't work? It freeze or arn't there? my stats are there and doesn't freeze. its just in japanese
hes probably using a different card. hes probably using r4i sdhc 3ds like me. u are using the original r4. they are both acting differently. ive been trying to find a fix for the r4i sdhc 3ds, but no luck. everyone else is welcome to help

Dang man. If that's the case then i can't help :(. if i had that cart i'd be happy to help. i'll let you guys know if i find something on google pertaining to that specific cart.

Lomeli12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lomeli12.net
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean stats don't work? It freeze or arn't there? my stats are there and doesn't freeze. its just in japanese
hes probably using a different card. hes probably using r4i sdhc 3ds like me. u are using the original r4. they are both acting differently. ive been trying to find a fix for the r4i sdhc 3ds, but no luck. everyone else is welcome to help

Dang man. If that's the case then i can't help :(. if i had that cart i'd be happy to help. i'll let you guys know if i find something on google pertaining to that specific cart.
Are you guys using the R4i from R4i-SDHC.com?

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am using the R4 from r4i-sdhc.com

NinjaNara

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't seem to be a fix for the stat screen/summary freezes on No$GBA, most likey due to the outdated save fix AR code since the same ROM works fine on Desmume.

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any advice on how to get the game to save?
I mean I can look at my pokemon stats but I can't save.
I'm using the R4I-SDHC 3DS card.
R4i_SDHC_3DS.jpg
Other way around for me...

Let's Pm each other the steps we took to doing this. Maybe one of us can fix it for both?
Sounds like a plan to me
could you guys let me know if you find something? I'll help too if you want.

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yeah

Lomeli12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lomeli12.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here are the steps for you R4i-SDHC users
1. Reformat your cart, make sure you have the latest firmware, yada yada yada...
2. Download a CLEAN copy of either Pokemon Black 2 or White 2
3. Download the latest version of RetroGameFan's Multi Cart Firmware: http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
4. Download the AP v2 Patch on the first post of this thread.
5. Drag-and-Drop your copy of the game onto the AP Patch. Do all the confirmation stuff, etc.
6. Extract the files from RetroGameFan's firmware.
7. Copy the files from \29525-RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update v6.80\R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu and place it on the root of your flash cart.
8. Place your patch copy of the game to the root of your flashcart
9. From your flash cart, run TTmenu.nds
10. Select your game, and click the little plus sign.
11. Set everything in the settings to off.
12. Run the game

There we go. It should work for you guys.

PS. sorry if you saw the imcomplete setup, I pressed control on my keyboard instead of shift, and apparently that posts whatever you're typing.

atsuaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you trim the rom? Most rom trimmers remove dsi stuff from ds roms since they are not needed for the regular ds/ds lite.

Nope. I've tried the AP cheat code, patching the rom with the AP thing, patching with the AP+Translation etc.

When I open it in the ds emulator it doesn't work either. ;A;

RileyMoher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

I'm using the r4 sdhc from r4i-sdhc.com, with no i mark on the cartridge or a yellow text thing, which sounds like the one you're using, and it freezes when i try to go on the stats, or when I try to exit after switching the order of my party. I can save just fine, though. I'm booting the game off of ysmenu, I used the drag and drop patch, and I'm using the english .narc translation thing. Is there anything I did differently from you? I don't understand what's causing the problem here.

RileyMoher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
1. Reformat your cart, make sure you have the latest firmware, yada yada yada...
3. Download the latest version of RetroGameFan's Multi Cart Firmware: http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
5. Drag-and-Drop your copy of the game onto the AP Patch. Do all the confirmation stuff, etc.
7. Copy the files from \29525-RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update v6.80\R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu and place it on the root of your flash cart.
12. Run the game

PS. sorry if you saw the imcomplete setup, I pressed control on my keyboard instead of shift, and apparently that posts whatever you're typing.
What if we want the translation though? I have done everything you said, but I also did the english translation, and I can't check stats or shift my pokemon.

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12. Run the game

12. Run the game

thats step for step what we have been doing and still the same error occurs. thank you though

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm using the r4 sdhc from r4i-sdhc.com, with no i mark on the cartridge or a yellow text thing, which sounds like the one you're using, and it freezes when i try to go on the stats, or when I try to exit after switching the order of my party. I can save just fine, though. I'm booting the game off of ysmenu, I used the drag and drop patch, and I'm using the english .narc translation thing. Is there anything I did differently from you? I don't understand what's causing the problem here.

I use ttmenu!

RileyMoher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

I use ttmenu!
I just tried using TTmenu and I just get a white screen with the little 3x3 grid in the bottom right of the bottom screen, I have reset, cheats and DMA off. I tried it with DMA on too, and it did the same thing.

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reposting this as the last thing i did to make sure i showed everything step for step what i did to get mine working on my r4 sdhc from r4i-sdhc.com

ok i'm redoing all the steps i took to get it working just to make 100% sure i'm not crazy and got it working doing something different. Again for reference i'm using the r4-sdhc cart from r4i-sdhc.com

1. Use the firmware from http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/ use the folder "R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu" Read the readme for exact steps for this (you need to dual boot using the firmware from cart site aswell)

2. Patch the clean rom using the 2ch patch. EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/?z4kcqas2dhs5gng exact link i used.

3. Use nitroexplorer to insert the narc file into the rom. (narc file here http://www.mediafire...a5a2552rw4dud09) all credits to ScottNorton

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo