• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
"Soon after you beat the 7th gym leader, the world freezes. Unknown if it's just parts of Unova, or the entire map: by the way the poster phrases it, it could very well be a world-wide freeze."

Wow... Just wow.
From poke biiiitch

AndersonAntonioS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
More move tutors in B2/W2:Magic Room, Wonder Room, Trick Room, Skill Swap, Spite, Recycle, Endeavor and Stealth Rock
Anot Another Move Tutor: Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick Room, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Skill Swap her Move Tutor: Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick Room, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Skill Swap
Another Move Tutor: Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick Room, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Skill Swap

bentheechidna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
13:49; Another Move Tutor: Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick Room, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Skill Swap

Edit: I JUST NOTICED. STEALTH ROCK. MY SETUP GLISCOR HAS HOPES OF BEING REVIVED.
I ev trained a bunch of pokemon a while back but I'm not 100% into it so no way was I gonna deal with the ever bothersome Eggmoves, so I couldn't get stealthrock on my Gliscor. Now I can 8L

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
22344739.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Gouka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well I'm back, anything new other than the 2ch info?

and lol twitter guy has another rom. I'll have to give it another go.

You give it another try.. .SRSLY?

well I'm a total sucker desperate to get this game. I got a long car trip this evening and I don't want to be bored.

Believe me, it's just another White or Black Rom.

Wish you luck, hopefully you'll get it soon enough to play that while having your trip. ;)

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imho I dont think it will get released until like 4-5 days after released cause the release scene for ds is pretty much dead and B/W rom in jp was release on the day it came out so stop hoping for a leak cause its not happening :I

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I lol'd, the guy supposedly took all that time to dump the rom and then he goes off to have food leaving you guys here hanging and you didn't find that suspect?

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh